Mike Maloney Discusses US Digital Currency

Highlights:
    -The Fed should make digital wallets available no later than January 1, 2021
    -The Fed will directly transfer money to US citizens
    -The government wants to regulate digital currencies
    -Will be used to distribute aid payments (such a covid relief)
    -Accounts must "provide" a specified interest rate (could even be a negative interest rate)
    -Banks will partner with the post office to provide service in areas lacking banks
    -USPS filed a patent for a blockchain voting system
    -Could there be a connection between your vote and your bank account?
    -Currencies are programmable... they can choose what and where those dollars can be used... and can become social credits
    -"Give them the least amount of data possible" only uses this digital money to buy things they want you buy, i.e. pay rent, etc. (buy your guns and ammo and booze and smokes, with something else)
    Last edited by joe6167; 10-09-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

100% they will roll out digital currancy.
    Its the only way they THINK they can break and control untaxed transactions.
    Every Kijiji buy and sell WILL be taxed.
    Every EMT, same.
    Youre better off keeping cash hidden at home. At least then if a criminal wants it, you have a say. Bank fees = negative interest... its been here for years.

Do NOT provide your SIN when opening a bank account is a minor start.

Barter system may take over for the more intelligent, hide everything you can.

Just my opinion.

Holy tinfoil batman...that vid gave me a few chuckles. I think he is being rather generous with his interpretation of digitization as it relates to the revisions to the Banking Act.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

Stew (10-10-2020)

Meanwhile China is rolling out its digital currency.

Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!