Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Should the need ever arise I plan to follow Sleepy Joe's advice...2 to the ceiling, 1 to the leg. Then call a psychologist and a social worker.
    Last edited by Camo tung; 10-16-2020 at 05:09 PM.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

Suputin (10-16-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Should the need ever arise I plan to follow Sleepy Joe's advice...2 to the ceiling, 1 to the leg. Then call a psychologist and a social worker.
    Just don't rush those ceiling shots, a load of birdshot to the head at close range is gonna make a hell of a mess.

Interesting video.....
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." Where we go one , we go all "....

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    "Offer the olive branch first...if he's a dickhead about it, poke him in the eye with said branch."
    Poke them in the eye with this...

This is my idea of a "defensive" shotgun!

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By 6MT

Big-Boss-Man (10-22-2020), FlyingHigh (10-23-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    nothing says HELLO !!! in a close crappy situation like a 12 gauge full of buckshot. I did not know about the Federal Flight Control rounds. I'll have to investigate those further. I like those velcro ammo cards of his too.

Years ago when talking with an old manager about home defense shotties, he said he would load 1 #7 followed by 1 00 Buck followed by 1 slug, if the bird shot wasn't enough to make them choose to stop and possibly just pissed them off the 00 would likely stop them and if not the slug certainly does.

I agree with the Velcro ammo carrier, but as for the federal flight control I don't think that will be an option for me as I only have a 20 gauge BPS and I assume they are only 12 gauge. I might go 12 but unsure since I want the family to be able to shoot it too.

It is always interesting to watch videos like these and see how different the mentality of Americans VS Canadians are when it comes to firearms.

"you don't want the [clack clack] to be the deterrent you want the [points barrel towards camera] to be the deterrent"

and him talking about 'cruiser ready' in his closet.
    Last edited by Big-Boss-Man; 10-22-2020 at 11:57 AM.

double

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123