Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    Norcs are notoriously loose guns. That's the Chinese military manufacturing history in them coming out. They're less refined (read that as "sloppy") than other manufactures, and less accurate. That said, they have a much lower jam rate than other guns when mistreated. I have a Ruger that will start to double after about 400 rounds using Unique powder. It's more accurate for sure, but it will eventually start to have issues. My Norc is less accurate, but it just keeps going and going and going like the frickin Energizer bunny.
    I have to wonder if there are to many variables at play to come up with a definitive answer to the problem. Mfg. of firearm, mfg. of ammunition, quality control etc etc. ? I am perceiving the answer might be something similar to golf.............( where is that sweet spot for me in particular ) !!

Thanks for all the information........not to much for an old duffer to assimilate..............and all winter to work with it.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate the contributions.
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

Quote Originally Posted by barkerlakebob View Post
    golf.............
    isn't that an infraction on this forum?
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau
    “The world still needs more Canada, it just needs less Justin Trudeau” ~ Erin O’Toole

3. The Following User Liked This Post By LB303

Suputin (10-16-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by LB303 View Post
    isn't that an infraction on this forum?
    lol.........could be...........my bad !!
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

“Golf Country Clubs and cemeteries - biggest wastes of prime real estate “. - Al Czervik
    p-caddyshack-rodney-dangerfield.jpg
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

6. The Following User Liked This Post By GTW

barkerlakebob (10-17-2020)

Golf is an infraction in life. Marl Twain called golf a waste of a nice walk. snicker.

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Justice

barkerlakebob (10-17-2020), Suputin (10-17-2020), Swingerguy (10-17-2020)

A nice relaxing walk, ruined by a little white ball.
    "If I could time travel I would go back to 1971 and slip Pierre Trudeau a condom!" From: This hour has 22 minutes

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Swingerguy

barkerlakebob (10-17-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    A nice relaxing walk, ruined by a little white ball.
    Yes, I agree. I learned that a long long time ago - just shortly before I got into fire arms and interesting stuff !!

12. The Following User Liked This Post By barkerlakebob

Swingerguy (10-17-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12