Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Special interest arms is the company I was making parts for.
    Guys name was Richard, strange dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    Special Interest Arms built one and it cost about a grand Canadian. IIRC it took Glock mags. Don't know if they are still in business but they are out there and don't think they were ever imported into Canada. They were converted from a different gun.

I remember they also built a suppressed one that was very quiet.

I bet you could find one in the US and pay to have it imported however too pricey as there are lots of semis that fill the bill and bet the bolt gun was a flop for good reason.

They used the Armscor TCM22 I mentioned as the 9mm Novem, also made a Enfield Delilse type carbine as well as non suppressed SBR (there, non restricted here) they were out of Gardnerville, Nevada, turned in his FFL

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Stew

Lee Enfield (10-18-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    They used the Armscor TCM22 I mentioned as the 9mm Novem, also made a Enfield Delilse type carbine as well as non suppressed SBR (there, non restricted here) they were out of Gardnerville, Nevada, turned in his FFL
    The 9mm would be of little interest considering the cost as a bolt gun. The Delilse was interesting to a point and where I live the old guy that had a original one from WWII just passed away a month ago, no idea where it went? He also had a Pedersen device in .22 rim fire which is beyond rare along with some other interesting firearms including a original percussion Gatling gun.

One with a straight pull bolt like the ISSC SPR uses on their .22 would be cool.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By MarkR

Petamocto (10-20-2020)

Special Interest Arms has closed down. ar15 DOT com/forums/Armory/Special-Interest-Arms-still-trading-/48-507834/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123