Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

YouTube music sucks, and I hate it.

That is all.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

And I can't edit my title.
    I look just as stupid as ever.
    And YouTube music is to blame.

lol, I fixed the title for ya
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

4. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

Dewey Cox (10-24-2020)

And, while I'm ranting, why must my phone change "sucks" to "socks"?
    I'm getting tired of this shot.

6. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By Dewey Cox

Aniest (10-25-2020), Brad (12-15-2020), JustBen (10-25-2020), Rory McCanuck (10-25-2020), stevebc (10-25-2020), Swingerguy (10-24-2020)

Thank you Lone-Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
    And, while I'm ranting, why must my phone change "sucks" to "socks"?
    I'm getting tired of this shot.
    You gotta teach your phone to be vulgar. I recall being able to program some of more commonly used obscenities into my phone. Can't recall how I did it, but there is a way.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

9. The Following User Liked This Post By joe6167

infidel29 (12-15-2020)

YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music. They all suck compared to buying records or tapes with your own money you earned mowing lawns etc or listening to an album you don’t own at a friends house on their stereo, volume cranked while their parents are out.

11. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

Aniest (10-25-2020), Dewey Cox (10-25-2020), FALover (10-25-2020), Gaidheal (10-25-2020), Grey_Wolf (12-15-2020), Rory McCanuck (10-25-2020)

I don't mind YouTube music . With my Rogers Ignite package , there is voice activated remote control , and it is linked to YouTube . Pretty much say any song that you can think of , and YouTube will play it . The ads are a bit of a nuisance , but most only last 5 or 10 seconds before you are allowed to skip it . I guess nothing is for free....lol
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them.” ; Ezekiel 25:17

I find that the ads on YouTube are getting out of hand and I don't go on there much anymore. I've found quite a few good songs/ bands that I wouldn't have otherwise through their algorithms but I just can't do the ads anymore. I refuse to pay $10 per month for premium without ads, every time you turn around now something else is trying to take $10-20 a month away and all of a sudden it ads up to real money.
    Lifetime Member PAPRC, SHA
    Member NFA, NRA, SRAC, FMFG, SFC

14. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By chrisc

Aniest (10-25-2020), FALover (10-25-2020), Northshore (10-25-2020), Rory McCanuck (10-25-2020), Sinbad (10-27-2020)

I haven't listened to music on Youtube in ages. That's what Spotify is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music. They all suck compared to buying records or tapes with your own money you earned mowing lawns etc or listening to an album you don’t own at a friends house on their stereo, volume cranked while their parents are out.
    I'm a 90s kid. I don't miss tapes or CDs at all. I have hundreds of thousands of songs on demand at my fingertips. for less than the cost of a single CD album per month. No rewinding and fastforwarding tapes, no unravelled tape, no scratched discs, no suitcase or binder to hold all my stuff. One device, rapid searching, instant playback, when I want it, where I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    I find that the ads on YouTube are getting out of hand and I don't go on there much anymore. I've found quite a few good songs/ bands that I wouldn't have otherwise through their algorithms but I just can't do the ads anymore. I refuse to pay $10 per month for premium without ads, every time you turn around now something else is trying to take $10-20 a month away and all of a sudden it ads up to real money.
    ublock origin or Adblock take care of the ads. They're extensions for Chrome and Firefox.
    I'd rather make a difference than a dollar.

16. The Following User Liked This Post By FlyingHigh

chrisc (10-26-2020)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast