Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think I'd put money on PLA members being here and "working" for companies.
    Just like Im sure they are thick in university engineering programs to send innovations directly back home.

Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    Ok now I will tell you how it might be
    it would be troops looking like (as in uniform) security personnel ............they would have a barracks , weapons , and might in drill but you would not see them chinese troops they would likely be in isolated or semi isolated areas with their own logistic support. At this point I do not have a doubt that there is at least some PLA colonels , etc in civie dress working for chinese companies and interests .......hell them might even be citizens ........just my two cents
    there are a few stories lately of Chinese 'agents' being arrested in the states, one in particular that I read was a police officer in NY.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette...h=223c847d5646

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    The most controversial election in recent history is happening on our doorstep next week. Real softball prediction.... I think this is the first time the Canadian government has done disaster prepping for a foreign election.

It is going to hit the fan one way or the other. Do I think anything international to go along with that? It is hard to say based on who wins. What I was thinking though, is what would prevent Trump from asking the UN for assistance? All he would have to do is publicly state that he thinks a coup attempt is a foot, and then wouldn't NATO be obliged to help him "any enemies foreign or domestic"? Maybe my tin foil is tight today who knows, all I can say for sure is interesting times we are living in.

If anyone will go to UN it will be Biden, Trump is no fan of the UN and very clear on his feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    The most controversial election in recent history is happening on our doorstep next week. Real softball prediction.... I think this is the first time the Canadian government has done disaster prepping for a foreign election.
    These donkey's can't prep for a pandemic they had months lead time in their favor so I'm 100% confident any disaster prep. they attempt will just add fuel to the fire. If $hit goes south in a week or so, I'm thinking we are on our own.
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

I heard a caller on the David Webb show yesterday breathlessly tell him about the Chinese troops in BC and Mexico and their pincer movement plan. I laughed. David was polite but basically said this seems like a big waste of my time but I will check it out. I doubt I will hear him talk about it on today's show.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    I heard a caller on the David Webb show yesterday breathlessly tell him about the Chinese troops in BC and Mexico and their pincer movement plan. I laughed. David was polite but basically said this seems like a big waste of my time but I will check it out. I doubt I will hear him talk about it on today's show.

Their operational security and secrecy office must be a shambles if some random Canadian from across the country knows about their pincer movement.
    "If I could time travel I would go back to 1971 and slip Pierre Trudeau a condom!" From: This hour has 22 minutes

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Swingerguy

chrisc (10-30-2020), Edward Teach (10-30-2020)

Worse, the caller was from Texas.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Doug_M

Swingerguy (10-30-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Worse, the caller was from Texas.
    Now there is a credibility gap !!
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

If you recognize the possibility of such a thing, you will not die in denial if you actually encounter it.

The most heard phrase from (inadvertent) survivors of violent attacks, “I thought, ‘this can’t be happening to me’.”
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

13. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

Big-Boss-Man (10-30-2020), hazmat472 (10-30-2020), Scoutertracker (10-30-2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast