Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey, I fully believed that I could shoot my AR in the bush. That means I’m innocent right?

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Smc

Camo tung (10-29-2020)

Bladesmith
    Well the ethics commission violations have no effect on turdo or his minions, it is business as usual. The ethics commission have realized that they are probably in danger of being axed by the most corrupt PM in Canadian history

"Mario Dion is a career Civil Servant"

Enough said. While we're not all Liberals, if you picked one at random there's a much greater chance you'd pick a Liberal than a Conservative.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    you could be right and I can accept this, but you would think that being the finance minister that this is the type thing that he does when it comes to finances (double checking ensuring balances etc.), especially his own. Even with a basic understanding of accounting people know that assets and liabilities need to balance. If a trip costs 50k and you spent 30k on that trip a high school student could see there was problem let alone an MBA with a Masters of economics. You don't just 'misplace' 41k i don't care what your excuse [unless your excuse is criminality]
    Absolutely. I'd personally expect any finance minister to do the due diligence and review to ensure all costs were paid without an impending scandal. Only caveat I'd put put to your comments, unless it's listed somewhere, how would he know what the full value of the trip was in order to dispute a number given to him without doing a line by line review? Not saying it's good, just saying I can see how that may have happened.
    Remember High River!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12