View Poll Results: Who's it going to be ?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Biden over Trump in a Landslide

4 6.15%
  • Trump over Biden in a Landslide

23 35.38%
  • Biden edges out Trump

8 12.31%
  • Trump edges out Biden

24 36.92%
  • To Close to Call

1 1.54%
  • Don't Give a Rats A$$

5 7.69%
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,207 of 1207
    Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    I just downloaded the PDF and checked its properties in Acrobat Reader. “Created 9/22/2020 9:35:26 PM”

So I did a quick web search for

Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption

This story DID come out four months ago. Mostly ignored. No push, no curiosity, no coverage.
    Yeah, there were a couple of surveys a while back that indicated that if Biden voters knew about it before the election, enough of them would have been swayed to not vote Biden to change the election (we all know that's not ACTUALLY true, it would just have resulted in a couple more days of manufacturing ballots in the swing states). So mission accomplished. Now it's time to get sleepy Joe out of the way - expect the scandal of the century in coming weeks.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By IJ22

M1917 Enfield (Today), Rory McCanuck (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    Homeland Security Committee Releases Report Outlining Biden Family Selling U.S. Policy for Personal, Financial Gain
    Jan 16 2021
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...inancial-gain/
    Here's a non-scribd download link

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Ukraine Report_FINAL.pdf
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    "Real time with Bill Maher" S19/E1 (2021). This was filmed probably yesterday.

Two democrat supporters as guests (Katie Couric, Matt Jones), who feel that 147 members of congress need to be thrown out of congress because they don't represent the views of the American people. Matt Jones says they're all kooks.

Kellyanne Conway said that Trump killed two terrorists {Qassim al-Rimi, Qassem Soleiman}. Maher countered that Obama got one (Osama Bin Ladin). Maher argued that Trump should have no future because of what he said. Yet Maher is the poster boy for getting a future back, one that's since made him rich, after saying that the 9/11 terrorists were courageous men.

Katie Couric says that having 25,000 national guard in the capital, and similar at every 50 state capitals, is "I think this is an important symbol of closing the chapter on Donald Trump, signalling the end of his presidency." Matt Jones you don't want the kooks to win.

Katie Couric's ancestor, President William Henry Harrison (February 9, 1773 April 4, 1841), was in office for 31 days. He gave a 2 hour inauguration speech in the cold and rain and caught pneumonia and died. Katie Couric's advice to Joe Biden is "Keep it short!"

Maher, Biden is a trouble magnet. He broke his foot playing with his dog. He almost lost an eye from blinking. We have to treat Biden like a baby.

Katie Couric said that the stuff coming out of Trump's mouth was lies. Then went on that the people going into the capital wanted to "assassinate". I guess she didn't hear that "Feds walk back claim that Capitol rioters sought 'to capture and assassinate' officials" ( https://thehill.com/regulation/court...nd-assassinate )
    I watched all of the program. Conway did very well in the debate with Maher. Maher knows she is a formidable opponent and respects her ( much to his chagrin ). She was / is one of the smartest women in politics today. She was instrumental in the Trump election campaign and most likely designed and executed the campaign in its entirety. She is also intuitive enough to know when to bail. Without a doubt, we shall hear from her again !!
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    I only got about 2/3 of the way through before getting bored but I believe the other thing that was missed that Scott Adams doesn't seem to know about is that the Sec of State? I believe it was, announced to the press, on election night, that he told everyone to go home. In a later interview he stated that he never told anyone to go home, but we all know that the Internet never forgets and there is footage of him clearly stating that he sent everyone home. This contention that "some" people, including the press, left on their own is nonsense.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By IJ22

Doug_M (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by barkerlakebob View Post
    She was instrumental in the Trump election campaign and most likely designed and executed the campaign in its entirety.
    Two words, Steve Bannon.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By IJ22

stevebc (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    "I don't get why the FBI isn't 'all hands on deck"

Meanwhile, at the Capitol... all hands on deck... to identify all the people who took the tour!

Here's some more footage from that night:

https://banned.video/watch?id=6001d20c93924e442311cf7d
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

10. The Following User Liked This Post By joe6167

IJ22 (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by IJ22 View Post
    Two words, Steve Bannon.
    Conway was appointed Trumps campaign mgr. Aug 2016 and she had been working for him since 2001.

Kind of a couple of moot points since they are both toast now.
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!