Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have a Model 39 lying around here somewhere. Never liked it much.

My phone is obviously upside down
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

I've never seen any CS models in Canada, just the 1st-3rd standard models for the most part. All of mine are restricted models, one was converted with a longer barrel. That's a nice early 4506 you have, by the way your photo of the 5904 is actually a 5906. There is a small group in Canada that loves the S&W 3rd gens, if you go on the Smith and Wesson forum there is still very much a large interest in the United States. There is some posting from Canada and Europe.

I'll try to upload some photos soon of a couple of my unusual models.

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan View Post
    I've never seen any CS models in Canada, just the 1st-3rd standard models for the most part. All of mine are restricted models, one was converted with a longer barrel. That's a nice early 4506 you have, by the way your photo of the 5904 is actually a 5906. There is a small group in Canada that loves the S&W 3rd gens, if you go on the Smith and Wesson forum there is still very much a large interest in the United States. There is some posting from Canada and Europe.

I'll try to upload some photos soon of a couple of my unusual models.
    Yeah, typo when posting pictures. Obviously a pair of 5906’s.

I e tried posting these several ways and the photos always come up upside down. Frustrating
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Strangeday

GTW (11-23-2020)

Typo's happen to everyone, thank you for sharing your collection. Oh love the 4516 and the 10mm's!

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan View Post
    Typo's happen to everyone, thank you for sharing your collection. Oh love the 4516 and the 10mm's!
    I have a “thing” for compact 45’s

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    I have a Model 39 lying around here somewhere. Never liked it much.
    You got all the fixings to make a nice MK22 Hush Puppy with that....

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    You got all the fixings to make a nice MK22 Hush Puppy with that....
    Yep. You want it? Can't stand that piece of crap .... even though it has a REALLY NICE trigger.

Side note: I have actually shot a slide locked Hush Puppy and it was nowhere near as cool as you'd think. The entire having to unlock the slide to manually cycle the action, then relock the slide thing gets old real fast. Shooting the gun without the slide lock is awful because the wipes create super high back pressure which flings all kinds of crap into the shooter's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    Yep. You want it? Can't stand that piece of crap .... even though it has a REALLY NICE trigger.

Side note: I have actually shot a slide locked Hush Puppy and it was nowhere near as cool as you'd think. The entire having to unlock the slide to manually cycle the action, then relock the slide thing gets old real fast. Shooting the gun without the slide lock is awful because the wipes create super high back pressure which flings all kinds of crap into the shooter's face.
    Well, that dream died a horrible death....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast