WK-180C vs WS-MCR or ???

So I've been looking at buying another rifle lately and ideally I'd like a semi-auto rifle that shoots .223 and takes AR mags. I already have a bunch of AR mags and don't want to have to go out and buy more proprietary mags if I don't absolutely have to.

The WS-MCR and WK-180C have both come up a few times. So far it seems like the WK-180C is more plentiful and typically costs less than the WS-MCR. But is it worth it? Or should I see about ordering the WS-MCR? I haven't heard much good or bad about the WS-MCR though. (I've heard the WK-180C has a few issues so admittedly I'm a little hesitant to drop over 1k on a rifle that might have issues. It's bad enough dropping ~$500 on a GSG and having that happen.)

Though I've also considered getting a semi-auto rifle in 7.62x39mm (though I don't want an SKS). Any suggestions for that alternative idea?

Kel-Tec RDB

B&T APC 223

ACR
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

They make the MCR in 7.62x39. I guess as far as the fire arm itself goes, the MCR is good to go, but the retaining pin for the firing pin is just a roll pin and md should be replaced asap. The furniture on the gun is "ok" at best. But I don't own one, this is all second hand

I'm jinxed when it comes to buying 223 or 308 semi auto guns...every time I buy one its pretty much guaranteed to be banned within 2 years...

but of those two I like the WS-MCR

Best you check Junior's Evil List first. The WK-180C and WS-MCR aren't on it, yet. No guarantee it won't put on it though.
    Which one depends on what you want to do with it. The 7.62 can be used for deer, assuming NS allows semi's.
    "...have a bunch of AR mags..." Usually means .223. Dunno if you can get a 7.62 follower. Give Wolverine or Spectre a call and ask.
    "...drop over 1k..." Costs a grand for an upper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    Kel-Tec RDB

B&T APC 223

ACR
    Own 2 of those....
    ...well, I just purchased the one I didn't have.

Problem is that either rifle you mentioned is...not really that good.
    Buy a nice one. N/R.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

Buy both- Turdeau is going to ban them both= get them before they \know!
    ""Truth is treason in an empire of lies."." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

I looked into the B&T APC 223 and the ACR... Holy crap those rifles are a little costly. I have some money, but not that much right now. Though it wouldn't matter anyway since the APC .223 seems to be sold out pretty much everywhere. Same kind of deal for the ACR.

I never really looked for the Kel-tec, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was on the scarcer side too.