Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cabinet shuffle

When Justin was elected, I said it would take 10 years of on-the-job training, but eventually Justin would be a capable Prime Minister just about the same day he will be voted out. In the meantime, Canada will suffer from his incompetence.
    Justin's "look at my socks" phase, I believe is done. He honestly thought it was a good idea, and has received on-the-job training to the contrary.

I am not so sure Range Bob, I think that Trudeau still favours virtue signalling over substance... We will see how much he learned when the next GG is appointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheb View Post
    I am not so sure Range Bob, I think that Trudeau still favours virtue signalling over substance...
    He'll probably always fall back on virtue signalling over substance. He's a politician, and it's been his thing his entire life. He was a drama teacher.

Ten years aren't up yet. We're still paying for his education.

Justin's also finally getting old enough that

If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 50, you have no brain.’

Justin Trudeau age: 49 years.

The Liberals will stumble along for at least one more full term. There is no credible opposition leader who can build a large enough base fast enough to show enough opposition to swing the voters away from the libs. Meanwhile, the dems and greens are slowly building their base's. If the con's don't get their chit together - and fast - we are sunk insofar as having any kind of a say at some semblance of reasonable government.

Western alienation is growing, separation is becoming the only reality for having any say at the table.

First nations seem to have figured out how the system works best for them.
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

5. The Following User Liked This Post By barkerlakebob

rooivalk (01-26-2021)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123