Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Tracy Wilson's advice to Erin O'Toole is spot on . Canadians couldn't care less about gun control , so it is best to keep quiet about it instead of getting led into a Trudeau trap so that the media can claim that O'Toole wants full auto machine guns spraying bullets across every playground in Canada . Andrew Shear got led into the religion and abortion trap , and got hammered by the media non stop . O'Toole is playing an A game , and Tracy Wilson's advice is spot on . Vote CPC , forget about the go nowhere fringe parties , and kick Trudeau and his gun grabbing buddies out of govt . !!!
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." Where we go one , we go all "....

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Gunexpert007

3MTA3 (02-22-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by stevebc View Post
    In the Andrew Laughton interview, O'Toole refused to answer whether or not he'd roll back C-21. He was told he'd not answered the question, so Laughton tried again: "Will you put back to their original classifications, those firearms newly declared prohibited (paraphrased)"

Again, O'Toole refused to answer. He just waffled and babbled like Trudeau.

O'Toole is not going to help us at all, for fear he'll lose votes.

As Joe said, he'll decide we aren't worth the trouble, and he'll quietly throw us under the bus. Along with conservatism.
    No point talking about repealing it, if you’re replacing the classification system altogether.

Possibly along with a massive rewrite of sssorted firearms legislation.

Makes the question moot, without needing to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    the media can claim that O'Toole wants full auto machine guns spraying bullets across every playground in Canada
    The media will say that anyway, O'toole is immaterial to the media narrative of O'toole. Do you remember Scheer saying he was going to put gay marriage and abortion on the table? Yeah, me neither. In fact, I distinctly remember him saying the exact opposite in desperate protestation. Still the media spoke and pestered day and night throughout the campaign about how Scheer would end gay marriage and ban abortion outright. You CANNOT appease the media.

5. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By IJ22

lone-wolf (02-21-2021), Soph (02-23-2021), Swampdonkey (02-21-2021)

I want to knock Scheer, but he did win the popular vote, although, I suspect a lot of that was a protest vote against trudeau rather then people seeing the cpc as the best option.

So having O'Tool acting like an actual conservative rather then a milquetoast liberal might be a bigger gamble then I'd like to believe.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    I want to knock Scheer, but he did win the popular vote, although, I suspect a lot of that was a protest vote against trudeau rather then people seeing the cpc as the best option.

So having O'Tool acting like an actual conservative rather then a milquetoast liberal might be a bigger gamble then I'd like to believe.
    Yeah popular 3rd, 4th, 5th place votes. I'm not sure he had the most 1st choice. Stupid way to do it if you ask me. But I'm no expert. Just seems like overcomplicating something that should be straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobusten View Post
    Yeah popular 3rd, 4th, 5th place votes. I'm not sure he had the most 1st choice. Stupid way to do it if you ask me. But I'm no expert. Just seems like overcomplicating something that should be straight forward.
    He won the real election popular vote. FPTP and riding distribution overcame that.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By SIR VEYOR

lone-wolf (02-22-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHigh View Post
    There's been a few videos he's posted to his youtube channel. He is in fine form and obliterating the Liberals. Hell, he even flat out said in one that in order for Canadians to get their jobs back, the PM needs to lose his.
    Being bad at everything takes effort...

Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425