There is "no" reason except one for government to disarm citizens. Control. Its not for the children or "safety" or any other line of bs. Disarming a country's population only means that something crappy is coming down the line and the PTB don't want the average joe to be able to do anything about it. Under the BNC, we have the "right to arms", sure it doesn't specify what those arms might be and thats the angle this criminal legalese system works on. The definitions. Like a weapon, could be anything you choose to use, not inclusive to guns alone. Unless we stand up for our "right" as we see fit and not dictated by an agenda driven political ideology, sooner (more so than later), our guns will be gone and we'll be left with rocks and sticks (only the approved version) if something goes awry. And we've all seen how effective that strategy is. We are at the point of "NO COMPROMISE" (and we better mean it). Btw, "I" have the "right" to live and protect myself, regardless of what others dictate for me and expect me to do and that will never change........