Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjax99 View Post
    Fact is I've got more experience and knowledge on both sides of the healthcare scenario than most people so I suspect my opinion on the matter carries a bit more weight than yours.
    And again there it is. You think because you have a disease and because you work in health care that you have more experience and knowledge. When I said it takes 3 weeks to get an appointment with my doctor I didn't just mean for me. I meant for tens of thousands of your fellow Nova Scotians in the Valley. And of course we all know people who are on long wait lists for various health treatments because "supply" is lacking in NS overall let alone the Valley.

Elderly people in the South Shore region often have to travel to the hospital in Kentville for certain treatment because it isn't available at their own hospital. For those unfamiliar, that is an hour and a half drive over crappy windy 1 lane highways from a region with a bigger population to a region with a smaller population.

In countries with hybrid systems they can get things like MRI's much much faster than we can in Canada. The list is endless. You need to get over yourself and realize that your "experience and knowledge" is simply yours and that there are tens of thousands of Nova Scotians (and millions of Canadians) with wholly different experience and knowledge of their healthcare and it is quite lacking for what we pay into it.

3. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

awndray (02-23-2021), Billythreefeathers (02-23-2021), Suputin (02-23-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjax99 View Post
    Who said it was perfect?
    Don't put words in my mouth.

You haven't answered my questions.

I don't need to justify myself on here.
    Are you sure about that? Seems you're trying pretty hard to do just that. That and deflecting.

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    I would think that if they're in training, in an official capacity, that they keep their sidearm since they say be on duty. Though I dont know for sure.
    What about when out clubbing and getting blind drunk after class, is it appropriate to do that while leaving your issue handgun unlocked but in your now stolen personal car?
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

"You need to get over yourself and realize that your "experience and knowledge" is simply yours"

Agreed 100%
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789