Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Be less white

Trying to reconcile need to be "less white" with the prohibition against "blackface" and cultural appropriation. If I choose to be less white doesn't that make me a culturally appropriating blackface racist? Think I'll just stick to being a racist whitey. At least that way I will know what I am.

Re post #70, gotta love the Babylon Bee for entertainment!

https://babylonbee.com/news/to-fight...s-vanilla-coke
    Justin Trudeau - living proof that shit can step in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    To Fight White Supremacy, Coca-Cola Discontinues Vanilla Coke

February 20th, 2021

ATLANTA, GA—To fight white supremacy, Coca-Cola has discontinued its controversial product Vanilla Coke, saying it is "too white" and must be dismantled as part of the company's continued emphasis on eliminating whiteness from society.

All varieties of Vanilla Coke, from Cherry Vanilla and Orange Vanilla to Vanilla Vanilla, will be pulled from shelves as part of Coca-Cola's push to lessen whiteness.

"We now recognize that our Vanilla Coke product perpetuates whiteness in a racist, problematic society and harms our efforts to make people less white," said a Coca-Cola executive Friday. "Anything with even a hint of whiteness must be eliminated. We now realize that we were, in fact, part of the problem all along as we promoted the alt right-adjacent flavor of 'vanilla.'"

"We will do better," he said before resigning, canceling and doxing himself, and banishing himself to a remote island in the Caribbean to think about his whiteness.

Chocolate Coke will replace the "toxic, problematic" product, and drinking it will, of course, be mandatory.
    LOL silly Bee.

Remember this one....................??

Rachel Dolezal ( sp )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

To those who would urge me, or coerce me, to “be less white,” I can only respond, “Be less of an idiot!”
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

stewbud (02-23-2021), SwissArmyMan (02-22-2021), wrencher (02-23-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    To those who would urge me, or coerce me, to “be less white,” I can only respond, “Be less of an idiot!”
    Tell them when they can change their shoe size you will consider changing your skin colour/ethnicity.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Suputin

CLW .45 (02-22-2021)

Bladesmith
    I like the slogan "if you can't be less white drink less coke"

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Brad

Rory McCanuck (02-23-2021), Suputin (02-23-2021)

Hey, it just occurred to me that PM Tater Salad was years ahead of Coke and should be considered as a role model for the rollout of Coke's "be less white" training. All employees can strive to achieve his level of being less white!
    trudeau-blackface-credit-The-Sun.jpg
    Justin Trudeau - living proof that shit can step in itself.

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By GTW

ESnel (02-23-2021), Rory McCanuck (02-23-2021)

Coca-Cola Holds Training Telling Polar Bears To Be Less White

February 25th, 2021

article-8070-2.jpg

ATLANTA, GA—Coca-Cola held training last week telling its polar bear mascots to be less white, sources within the company confirmed Thursday.

A leaked slideshow trains the polar bears to stop being so white and to be more like black and brown bears.

"You must all be less white," said the diversity trainer, polar bear Roarbin DiArctico. "You must examine yourselves to find the whiteness within and eliminate all traces of it. Just by being born a polar bear, you automatically become an oppressor of black bears, brown bears, grizzly bears, and all other BOC around the world."

One polar bear protested, saying he's actually black underneath and it's just the outer fur that's white. He was told that facts are tools of polar bear supremacy, and by protesting the idea that he might be a bear racist, he was in fact perpetuating bear racism. He's been assigned an extra thousand hours of diversity training before he'll be allowed back in Coca-Cola commercials.

At publishing time, one of the polar bears had tried to comply with the mandate by painting himself black, offending black bears everywhere and causing him to be fired.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

14. The Following User Liked This Post By M1917 Enfield

Camo tung (02-25-2021)

Well, it seems Manitoba bears have been advancing this exact theory for years. There is conclusive evidence that Polar Bears and Grizzly Bears have been co mingling with the desired offspring of a darker color. Trend setters or what !!

https://www.google.com/search?q=pola...16548j0j7&sour
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast