Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Be less white

Quote Originally Posted by barkerlakebob View Post
    Well, it seems Manitoba bears have been advancing this exact theory for years. There is conclusive evidence that Polar Bears and Grizzly Bears have been co mingling with the desired offspring of a darker color. Trend setters or what !!

https://www.google.com/search?q=pola...16548j0j7&sour
    Yeah, they are also known as a pizzly bear, grizzlar, or nanulak.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

Polar bears are so privileged just being white and don't even realise how hurtful their racist and oppressive behaviour is to other BOC's (bears of colour).
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

You just know they are going to come after us for having our own white bears !
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789