Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354

Thread: Inflation

Agreed. Next to my stash of metals, ammo and booze, I keep some cash in USD and CAD. You never know when you might need either of those.
    dis·​il·​lu·​sion·​ed : having lost faith or trust in something formerly regarded as good or valuable
    Ca·​na·​di·​an : a native or inhabitant of Canada

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    Moot point. Bank runs for large amounts are nearly impossible these days. One must call ahead for an appointment to ensure they have the funds available at the branch. For small amounts, hit the ATM.
    That's also all by design. But again, if you're forced to social distance and if many ATM's are inside commercial buildings, it's just that much harder to make a run on the ATM for cash.

When the lockdowns first started, I went to 3 different ATM's to pull out as much cash as I could.

Now that I don't have my papers, I can't go to 2 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by harbl_the_cat View Post
    That's also all by design. But again, if you're forced to social distance and if many ATM's are inside commercial buildings, it's just that much harder to make a run on the ATM for cash.

When the lockdowns first started, I went to 3 different ATM's to pull out as much cash as I could.

Now that I don't have my papers, I can't go to 2 of them.
    You can go to almost any ATM, but pay fees up to $3&$3 typically. Also, check the banks website and you can likely find more. Hint: “Drive through” is one keyword….

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354