Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I suspect the most cost effective repair is to replace the big part that goes bang. Dewey has a thread started in the gunsmithing forum
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

I'm going to try soldering it back together at some point, and I'm going to keep my expectations low.
    I still haven't fixed my 1100, but I did horsetrade with jwire for that 1100 he had for sale on here. It ended up having a trap barrel with a stepped up rib and a knock down pin. I'll just have to clean it, and put a Montecarlo stock on it and I should be back to holding up the trap line in no time...
    And if anyone hears of a 32" citori trap going for cheap, let me know...
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Dewey Cox

cowboy01 (05-10-2021)

This business of not having gun shows is really starting to irritate me, I'll tell you what.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

Sounds like that Frankenstein 1100 will let you keep shooting. An 1100 step rib trap barrel is usually a damned fine barrel
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123