Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    The CPC had to clean house , and the dead weight got swept out the door . Politics 101 , and all political parties do it .
    "Dead weight" = actual conservatives.

And you wonder why you're losing.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By stevebc

Soph (04-11-2021), Swampdonkey (04-11-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    I do wonder about a third party coming up the middle and making a difference after our last 14 months of BS.
    ... it'll make a difference in the next election by pulling votes from CPC candidates but I'm sure Trudeau won't look a gift horse in the mouth as LPC candidates skate up the middle

... if Trudeau is PM for another term there won't be any guns to worry about
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    ... it'll make a difference in the next election by pulling votes from CPC candidates but I'm sure Trudeau won't look a gift horse in the mouth as LPC candidates skate up the middle

... if Trudeau is PM for another term there won't be any guns to worry about
    If the Lieberals get in again, 20 years from now young kids will be asking their dads what it was like to own and or shoot a BB gun in your own backyard!

Forget about any other firearms, those will be only available and in use by the government and criminals!
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By M1917 Enfield

Gunexpert007 (04-11-2021), Gunrunner (04-11-2021)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456