Thread: Dlask TUF22

Dlask TUF22

I love Dlask, they are a great outfit.

Here is their TUF22. A Ruger 10/22 clone. it's set up with a BX-25 trigger, Dlask receiver/bolt and their 12.5" barrel. It's in a Magpul X-22 stock.

I like to support Dlask because of their efforts for law abiding Canadian firearms owners.

It's scoped with an illuminated Primary Arms 1-6x with their .22LR reticle. At 1x it's like a red dot.

It's great for rabbits and grouse.

Lots of rabbits.........

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By geologist

Aniest (04-19-2021), cowboy01 (04-19-2021), lone-wolf (04-19-2021), Xpart (04-20-2021)

I have a shorty grey birch one too, but I kind of want to change to a 16" barrel so I get less questions
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    I have a shorty grey birch one too, but I kind of want to change to a 16" barrel so I get less questions
    Other than that, you like? Looks like geologist loves his. I love short barrels and don't care what other people think. Any drawbacks other than attention?

My only hesitations is mostly cosmetic, I'm using mine with a 6-18x and bipod trying to shoot a pen head sized dot at ~20yrds, geo is using his for offhand shots while hunting. Seems a decent choice in either role.

I'm just at the range with mostly bolt actions(like anschutzs) and I'm pretty out of place with a shorty set up. I need a lot more practice but the rifle seems to do fine.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post

Here is their TUF22. A Ruger 10/22 clone. it's set up with a BX-25 trigger, Dlask receiver/bolt and their 12.5" barrel. It's in a Magpul X-22 stock.

I like to support Dlask because of their efforts for law abiding Canadian firearms owners.

It's scoped with an illuminated Primary Arms 1-6x with their .22LR reticle. At 1x it's like a red dot.

Lots of rabbits.........

That's a nice setup

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post

Lots of rabbits.........

can you please let me know what drum mag that is?