Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    The correct bayonet for this rifle is a Pattern 1907 sword bayonet, (officially Sword bayonet, pattern 1907 (Mark I)) but without the nose cap and stock to attach it to it is something you will not be able to attach it to this rifle unless you use duct tape.

Extra SMLE mags are sometimes available but usually go for upwards of $80-90 each.
    ]
    Yeah, my brother isn’t really the duct tape aficionado of the family. I thought I saw some pictures where the stock wasn’t up to the end of the barrel but still had a bayonet. Maybe he’ll just go for display alongside.

Unless I sell him on using a SKS bayonet lug…
    Last edited by SIR VEYOR; 12-30-2021 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Yeah, my brother isnít really the duct tape aficionado of the family. I thought I saw some pictures where the stock wasnít up to the end of the barrel but still had @ bayonet. Maybe heíll just go for display alongside.

Unless I sell him on using a SKS bayonet lugÖ
    This is what the Lee Enfield .303 SMLE should look like pre Bubba -

Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By M1917 Enfield

SIR VEYOR (12-30-2021), Stew (12-30-2021)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12