Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Too late. CBC must be reading your posts.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pro...lves-1.6011282

Proud Boys Canada may have disbanded 'in name only,' researchers warn

Canadian members of the Proud Boys may continue to organize and promote hateful views even though the national organization has disbanded, researchers say, and there's already one indication that the most devoted members will create new, more extreme groups.

"My suspicion is that they'll morph into something different. They'll emerge with a slightly new identity and a new name," Barbara Perry, director of Ontario Tech University's Centre on Hate, Bias and Extremism, told CBC News.

"Some will walk away … but the real die-hards will continue to 'fight the good fight' as they see it."

Canada says the neo-fascist group promotes misogynistic, white supremacist views and glorifies violence. It was banned from mainstream social media sites in 2018 and the federal government put the group on its official list of terrorist entities in February.

There's more drivel at the link above....
    "Hateful views" are only those that are truthful views expressed by those on the right about the left, "views" expressed by the left against those on the right like they did endlessly about Trump are not "Hateful" but entirely true in their minds so they do not come with a criminal or terrorist labeling.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

Warning! some sarcasm, facetious behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12