TYPE 81 LMG REVIEW!!!

Steve has just reviewed the Type 81 LMG
    Click the link to see our latest video!

Be sure to Like, Comment and Subscribe for more Canadian Firearm content!

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By TSE.Chet

Aniest (05-07-2021), lone-wolf (05-07-2021), Rory McCanuck (05-07-2021)

Too bad the empty holes in the shipping box don't contain the 2 mag drums or the spares kit. It would help alleviate the sting of what is essentially a $1500 SKS.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” ― George Orwell

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

Aniest (05-07-2021), lone-wolf (05-07-2021)

quality certificate from china lol

Also, Adidas track suit but not slav squat?
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

6. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By lone-wolf

Aniest (05-07-2021), Camo tung (05-07-2021), firemachine69 (05-07-2021), hawk-i (05-08-2021), Rory McCanuck (05-07-2021)

I like these reviews a lot for two big reasons:
    - they follow the same format with each part of the review shown in the video status bar: I know what part to expect when
    - each part of the review is skippable: I get recommended by friends and/or have subscribed to over 2hrs of video a day, so I like when I can skip right to the best parts!

Because of that I was able to watch 60% of the video and get what I needed from it regarding the Type 81 LMG, without these features I have not watched other videos on these.

Keep up the good work and awesome format.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Aniest

lone-wolf (05-09-2021)