Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SALE is 18% This Time

Again, no affiliation to SFRC: if they keep helping GOC pay the bills to keep us all on here I'll keep posting them as I see them
    Last edited by Aniest; 07-01-2021 at 11:39 AM.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Aniest

blacksmithden (06-14-2023), chrisc (06-14-2023), normmus (06-14-2023)

Good time to pick up an "out of stock" or an "out of stock". Been eyeing that "out of stock" for awhile.

Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Sabio

awndray (07-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post

Again, no affiliation to SFRC: if they keep helping GOC pay the bills to keep us all on here I'll keep posting them as I see them
    I am a little surprised you didn't make a post about the GOC/SFRC FB sticker draw group.

for anyone interested SFRC and GOC partnered up with a FB Group to do firearms raffles via sticker draws on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/635676747374806

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    I am a little surprised you didn't make a post about the GOC/SFRC FB sticker draw group.
    I only post them if I see them: I am not specifically looking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    Been eyeing that "out of stock" for awhile.
    Yup, same here. The four or five items I would have bought have been out of stock for some time.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

Why would anyone go on fb?

8. The Following User Liked This Post By SwissArmyMan

IJ22 (06-19-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by SwissArmyMan View Post
    Why would anyone go on fb?
    the sticker draws

bump?

It's just one of the 7 or 8 sales they have for X% off during the year... just a different code, but the same code form last year. I think the % is going down as I believe it was 18% the year before.

the code is DAD currently for 15%

We are having a Father's Day SALE from Thursday June 17th at 5pm until Tuesday June 22nd at 9am. Save 15% off your order when you use the discount code "Dad" at checkout. The coupon can not be applied to previous orders.

And again.
    18% off until July 6th.

This is a good deal
    https://theammosource.com/heckler-an...l-ral8000-tan/

1 down. 2 to go.

$900 after discount.
    Last edited by Sabio; 07-05-2021 at 04:20 PM.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast