BAD lever....prohibited device

I listened to a defence lawyer today talk about charges related to a client and that the crown attorney pointed out that the accused had a BAD trigger device in a bag clearly labeled. I was a little lost wondering WTF is wrong with that when I realized both the crown and defence lawyer think a Magpul BAD lever is a trigger switch for full auto.

The stupidity burns my skin
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

2. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By Strangeday

barkerlakebob (05-31-2021), Big-Boss-Man (05-31-2021), firemachine69 (06-09-2021), infidel29 (06-13-2021), Rory McCanuck (05-31-2021), Waynetheman (06-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    That's just the delousing powder, off to prison we all go
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

4. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By lone-wolf

Gaidheal (05-31-2021), joe6167 (05-31-2021), M1917 Enfield (06-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    I listened to a defence lawyer today talk about charges related to a client and that the crown attorney pointed out that the accused had a BAD trigger device in a bag clearly labeled. I was a little lost wondering WTF is wrong with that when I realized both the crown and defence lawyer think a Magpul BAD lever is a trigger switch for full auto.

Mention the words " wildcat load/caliber" in front of some of these supposed " firearm law enforcers" ( you know - the one's with that stripe down the side ) and see how the stink eye creeps into the body language. I mentioned that when I was applying for permission to transfer my firearms to a new residence ........... quite revealing how much they don't know !!

I did not think of it as stupidity, but rather ignorance of something they should know !!

J.M.O.
    Last edited by barkerlakebob; 05-31-2021 at 05:17 PM.
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

If it makes you feel better I assumed a BAD lever was for a lever action rifle. When I googled it I also thought it was some weird BATTERY operated device.

My god.

here is a good review of one