Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Now Hiring! FOUND!

Hey guys,

The company I work for, GFM Environmental, is looking for a Class 5 driver for an immediate start. There might be a second opening in the coming weeks or months.

We're a small clinical/biohazardous waste management firm servicing western Canada from Edmonton.

As one of our drivers, you'd be doing pickups of various forms of clinical waste from vet clinics, dental offices, doctors offices, etc. from Winnipeg to Victoria. We do trips in each direction every quarter, and monthly trips up to GP/Dawson Creek, with day trips, over nighters and oddball runs in between.

If you (or know someone who does) love highway driving, city driving, don't mind working OT or being out of town every now and again (hotels and per diem are paid,) want to be home on the weekend, and have a clean Class 5 NON GDL license and like working with minimal supervision, shoot me an e-mail with your resume and driver's abstract to pete@gfmenviro.net.

Probably the worst part of the job is you'd be working for me. But if you ask Den, Haywire or a few of the other GOCer's who've met me in person, I'm not near as big an a$$shole in person.

If you have any questions, again, shoot me an e-mail.

UPDATE: Hired a new guy. He starts on the 28th. Might be a second slot opening in August or September though.
    Last edited by Grizz Axxemann; 06-19-2021 at 12:00 AM.
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. - FallisCowboy

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    What's the pay scale like ?
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

3. The Following User Liked This Post By blacksmithden

FALover (06-04-2021)