new Canuck 1911 Commander

Canuck has been offering 1911s for several years now. As I have covered in some of my past posts, they are pretty impressive for the price.

They have been working on a Commander variant for several years and it has finally hit the market It is available in .45ACP and 9mm in stainless or with a black finish. It has a 4.25” barrel and a Series 70 style trigger.

I had the opportunity to check one out recently at Select Shooting Supplies and can say once again very impressive, especially considering the price.

With the SPY Optics General I picked up.

And a few other toys

Not surprisingly, this one sold very fast

RL
    Win the crowd and you win your freedom

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By RL1

Aniest (06-05-2021), Doug_M (06-06-2021), Gunexpert007 (06-06-2021), kennymo (06-05-2021)

Steel or alloy frame?
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

stainless steel
    Win the crowd and you win your freedom

Thanks
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

I have a canuck stainless 1911, I hope they have fixed the triggers. The trigger well was so oversized I had to epoxy it to get it from.slopping around. Once the work was done its become a pretty gun however.

Corey