Thread: HD fans....

HD fans....

Okay kids....

So I’m considering a serious commitment to my Street Glide and having the 131 Crate Engine put in it along with either street cannons or Rinehart’s.

Has anyone put in one of these crate engines and if so....how is it?

Also...I road one of the new HD Pan Americans today....unbelievable ride...they nailed it right out of the gate
    Last edited by Strangeday; 06-10-2021 at 09:31 PM.
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

I have not used an M8 engine yet (still attached to my S&S motors) but you can't beat the torque of that 4 valve motor. An excellent choice for heavier bikes or regular passengers.
    Star Racing carries some proven cam upgrades when/if that motor starts to bore you lol
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    I have not used an M8 engine yet (still attached to my S&S motors) but you can't beat the torque of that 4 valve motor. An excellent choice for heavier bikes or regular passengers.
    Star Racing carries some proven cam upgrades when/if that motor starts to bore you lol
    Dyna?

At 2150cc’s if I get bored with that at some point I should probably consider taking up drag racing or flying fighter jets....I can’t imagine I have enough years of riding left to get bored with it...

LOL

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    Dyna?

At 2150cc’s if I get bored with that at some point I should probably consider taking up drag racing or flying fighter jets....I can’t imagine I have enough years of riding left to get bored with it...

LOL
    In a Dyna chassis? Your tailor may need to lengthen your sleeves...
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

In a Dyna chassis? Your tailor may need to lengthen your sleeves...
    No I meant...your S&S?

No I meant...your S&S?
    No, an 89 inch/4 speed kick only in one and a 113 inch/6 speed combo in another, both in rigid frames. I like to test Edmonton's pot holes.

No, an 89 inch/4 speed kick only in one and a 113 inch/6 speed combo in another, both in rigid frames. I like to test Edmonton's pot holes.
    How’s the spondylolisthesis?

How’s the spondylolisthesis?
    The bad ones are quite visible but it's the stealthy ones that result in a good teeth rattling.

The bad ones are quite visible but it's the stealthy ones that result in a good teeth rattling.
    In Toronto if you want to give yourself a good smack you ride in the left lane of the east bound QEW and wait for the bridge seems when you pass the East Mall to Kipling.

SMACK