Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Michelle Rempel is Chrystia Freeland in a Cowboy Hat

The National Telegraph: (again, click the link to see the Tweets and pictures)

https://thenationaltelegraph.com/opi...n-a-cowboy-hat

One of the most overlooked oddities in Canadian politics these days is the very obvious hard-left political bent of several Conservative MPs looking to get elected in deep blue ridings, the most egregious of these political fakes would be Calgary Nose Hill MP Michelle Rempel Garner.

Rempel is considered a Conservative icon in Canada, week to week having some of the highest numbers of engagements on her Facebook page among Conservatives, only ever being beaten by Pierre Poilievre on some occasions, but other than her very generic support of oil and gas, she holds almost the same views as Chrystia Freeland.

photo_2021-05-31_14-53-48.jpg

Rempel unlike Freeland owns a cowboy hat, which in terms of political optics is more than enough to convince many Remepl must be a “true blue” Conservative, in the same sort of false way people believed it when it came to Erin O’Toole during the 2020 CPC leadership race.

Recently people have actually started to catch onto the very hard-left positions that Rempel holds, with many conservative Canadians being confused when she voted against Bill C-233, the ban on sex-selective abortion.

1s5zpZhIKNjWxi3WEHZuI9g.jpg

Rather strange for the woman famous in Parliament for lecturing Prime Minister Justin Trudeau about how he isn’t a real feminist to then turn around and vote to not ban abortions targeted at unborn girls.

In another instance of the cowboy hat slipping, revealing the real Rempel, on Twitter yesterday she posted the following tweet, which even an NDP MP would have said was a bit heavy-handed.

In 2016 Rempel voted along with the Liberals and NDP to pass Bill C-16, the bill that legally compels Canadians to use the pronouns others identify with. Rempel did not seem to care about the violation of Canadians’ freedom of speech posed by the bill.

Professor Jordan Peterson testifying against the implementation of Bill C-16 during a Canadian Senate hearing.

Rempel often plays the victim when it comes to criticism, which is why she has become famous for blocking thousands of her critics on Twitter, not being able to handle pointed disagreement, although she thought it right to herself viciously attack Derek Sloan during the 2020 leadership race as “racist” after he criticized the often wrong and contradictory advice Dr. Theresa Tam was providing Canadians.

In the context of Rempel’s recent tweet flogging herself for being “cis/straight/white” it would seem obvious she would make frivolous accusations of bigotry against others seeing she is obsessed with Marxist-style identity politics.

It shouldn’t be much of a shock that Rempel has only called for a “reopening plan” to be made by the Liberals to eventually end the lockdowns, rather than calling for the lockdowns to end now. A weak position for Rempel to take that seems principled, but in reality does not actually do anything to end lockdowns, as has been seen with the provincial level “reopening” plans. She has even openly associated with the heavily big-government advocating World Economic Forum, showing she probably is not too bothered by the draconian lockdown orders on a personal level.

709164-01-05.jpg

It seems about time that Canadians take a closer look at some of their supposedly “Conservative” MPs. Politicians know only one party has a real chance at winning some parts of the country and Rempel is a perfect example of someone who would join any party that would position her best to get elected.

Freeland Canada.jpg

Yes, Rempel may be more supportive of pipelines than Freeland but that is more or less a geographical difference seeing as even former Alberta NDP Premier Rachel Notely had to be pro-pipeline, and Freeland would probably be too if she, like Rempel, wanted to slide her way into the Conservative Party in order to get elected in Alberta.

Here is a fun parlor game; have someone read to you Michelle Rempel and Chrystia Freeland tweets and guess which one of them said it, you’d be surprised with how indistinguishable those two are.

Michelle Rempel is just Chrystia Freeland in a cowboy hat.
    "When government grows, freedom shrinks." - US Senate candidate for Alaska, Kelly Tshibaka.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By stevebc

Soph (06-12-2021), SwissArmyMan (06-12-2021)

I keep seeing her on YouTube, begging for donations. Odd. I'm told the CPC coffers are overflowing. Why would she be so desperate for donations?

She's a "woke" "Conservative" who screwed us at the Calgary Policy Convention. She never explained her actions that day, or who was controlling her.

Her getting an RPAL later was just an attempt to recover her credibility. Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

She's pretty much the face of what's wrong with the CPC.
    "When government grows, freedom shrinks." - US Senate candidate for Alaska, Kelly Tshibaka.

5. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By stevebc

LCSulla (06-11-2021), Reeferman (06-11-2021), Soph (06-11-2021), TheMerlin (06-11-2021)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Canada does not have a real conservative party or real conservative politicians except maybe for a very select few I can count on one hand!

We have had over 2 generations of ongoing leftist and progressive indoctrination in our education system to blame for this and it is not getting any better.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By M1917 Enfield

Big-Boss-Man (06-11-2021), Curly1 (06-11-2021), joe6167 (06-11-2021)

Well, the "Great Canadian Political Strategy" is hope and pray to god that these people get elected, as the country's slightly less malevolent saviours... and sodomizers...

198321091_10159276601458703_4000081681963633786_n.jpg
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Quote Originally Posted by stevebc View Post
    She's a "woke" "Conservative" who screwed us at the Calgary Policy Convention.
    No she didn't. There were lots of exaggerations ("rempled"), but that's not a portrayal of what happened.

She never explained her actions that day
    Yes she did. And others have also explained what actually happened. A possibly good motion was rewritten/wrecked just before the vote on it, and she did everything she could to stop the wrecked version from passing.

Her getting an RPAL later was just an attempt to recover her credibility.
    That one's correct. She did that.
    But on balance isn't it better to have someone with some skin in the game? She lives in a city, two of them actually. If municipalities ban handguns, she'll lose property like the rest of us.

10. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

Aniest (06-13-2021), Gunexpert007 (06-11-2021), Rory McCanuck (06-11-2021)

After the parliament hill shooting, where she was in a evacuation stampede she got curious about guns in Canada.
    In the process she got a rpal, tried shooting, and was hooked on it.
    She bought at least one handgun.

I'm on the fence about her thankfully i am not in her riding anymore.

Rempel was one of the first to sell out on gay marriage.

The CPC is rolling in the cash as donations have surged , and people vote with their pocket book . Only the CPC can defeat Trudeau , so vote CPC , and kick Trudeau to the curb before all our firearms end up in the smelter .

Originally Posted by straightandnarrow ; CGN . Words of Wisdom.....
    I could not care less if the Conservatives are not "conservative" enough.

!) they are not the Liberals
    2) they have a leader who has brains, as evidenced by his military and legal careers
    3) they will not confiscate our guns
    4) they will not confiscate our property
    5) they will not eradicate our hobbies,
    6) they will not eradicate our traditions
    7) they believe in Canada, and are the only party that has any chance against the Justin cabal, (now fully backed by the increasingly desperate Jagmeet Singh)
    Last edited by Gunexpert007; 06-11-2021 at 01:11 PM.
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." Where we go one , we go all "....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast