Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    No she didn't. There were lots of exaggerations ("rempled"), but that's not a portrayal of what happened.

Yes she did. And others have also explained what actually happened. A possibly good motion was rewritten/wrecked just before the vote on it, and she did everything she could to stop the wrecked version from passing.

That one's correct. She did that.
    But on balance isn't it better to have someone with some skin in the game? She lives in a city, two of them actually. If municipalities ban handguns, she'll lose property like the rest of us.
    I've heard the "policy was flawed" version of events, but there's something not adding up about that. I don't believe a word she says on the subject, but perhaps that's how it went down. It was a long time ago. I may be wrong.

As to her having skin in the game, I'm not impressed. I question her motives, her intent, and her judgment. She IS a "wokester" twit who garners zero respect from me.
    "When government grows, freedom shrinks." - US Senate candidate for Alaska, Kelly Tshibaka.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebc View Post
    I've heard the "policy was flawed" version of events, but there's something not adding up about that. I don't believe a word she says on the subject, but perhaps that's how it went down. It was a long time ago. I may be wrong.

As to her having skin in the game, I'm not impressed. I question her motives, her intent, and her judgment. She IS a "wokester" twit who garners zero respect from me.
    She never misses an opportunity to screech about the LGBT crowd. A few years ago on Holocaust Remembrance Day, she was blathering on about all the gay people killed in the Holocaust...
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

3. The Following User Liked This Post By joe6167

LCSulla (06-11-2021)

She's a "woke" "Conservative" who screwed us at the Calgary Policy Convention. She never explained her actions that day, or who was controlling her.

Her getting an RPAL later was just an attempt to recover her credibility. Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

She's pretty much the face of what's wrong with the CPC.
    Yes, a nothing burger. Could care less what she thinks.

She's a "woke" "Conservative" who screwed us at the Calgary Policy Convention. She never explained her actions that day, or who was controlling her.

Her getting an RPAL later was just an attempt to recover her credibility. Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

She's pretty much the face of what's wrong with the CPC.
    You are one of the few on any forums that agree with me on her. Sad that she is considered a Conservative but these days in the woke commie crap we are in I guess itís better than not.
    Member- NRA NFA CSSA CSC

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoose View Post
    Rempel was one of the first to sell out on gay marriage.
    Meh. Better than calling for ostracizing and stoning. Government should stay out of bedroom anyways.

7. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By SIR VEYOR

Gunexpert007 (06-13-2021), lone-wolf (06-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Meh. Better than calling for ostracizing and stoning. Government should stay out of bedroom anyways.

80 genders, drag kids on CBC, Robert Hoogland in jail, legal polygamy, compelled pronouns and a three month Pride Season, to say nothing of front holes, top surgery,xe/they/zir, Latinx, SOGI 123, Gender Unicorns and pregnant men.

And after selling out on gay marriage the CPC still cant win an election because no one respects sellouts.

Bring back the stones and ostracism I say.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By ilikemoose

joe6167 (06-12-2021)

If she stands with the world economic forum she's a globalist. I'd be careful of her.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoose View Post
    80 genders, drag kids on CBC, Robert Hoogland in jail, legal polygamy, compelled pronouns and a three month Pride Season, to say nothing of front holes, top surgery,xe/they/zir, Latinx, SOGI 123, Gender Unicorns and pregnant men.

And after selling out on gay marriage the CPC still cant win an election because no one respects sellouts.

Bring back the stones and ostracism I say.
    Join the conservatives party because you care about better, smaller government and more freedom, don’t mind the stoning!

I know many of your stoners who voted for Trump and are heavy fiscal conservatives. One pair Even raised a religious social conservative daughter. If that’s not tolerant of other views and suitable for a voting block, who is?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12