Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ian Runkle answers your firearms legal questions.

By popular demand, Silvercore Club members asked for clarification on a multitude of firearms legal questions, and lawyer Ian Runkle answered each and every one of them.

In episode 53 of the Silvercore Podcast some very important questions that every firearms owner should be aware of are answered. Did we miss anything that you would like clarified, if so ask it here!

https://link.chtbl.com/Silvercore

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Silvercore

Big-Boss-Man (07-01-2021), Cheb (07-01-2021), Gunexpert007 (07-01-2021)

Thanks for that and for sharing. Ian’s contribution to knowledge are very much appreciated. He arms us with knowledge…

Quote Originally Posted by Cheb View Post
    Thanks for that and for sharing. Ian’s contribution to knowledge are very much appreciated. He arms us with knowledge…
    Yes, Ian is a very big asset to the firearms community. If anyone wants to go deeper down the rabbit hole, we made sure to provide links to his channel where he has longer form talks on each particular question.

Also thank you for the time stamps in the description so people can watch only the parts they want to! For Q&A videos it is a MUST.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Aniest

Big-Boss-Man (07-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Also thank you for the time stamps in the description so people can watch only the parts they want to! For Q&A videos it is a MUST.
    No problem at all, if it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right. We also have a complete transcript on our website if anyone wanted to search it that way.

The more that listeners provide feedback and help us by sharing these episodes far and wide, the easier it is for us to continue to create content of value. Thank you for your support.