Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The look of nubby barelled versions to satisfy wannabe Americans, are enough to make me puke!

Quote Originally Posted by KTfeich View Post
    Bond did show off a suppressor design that would work...
    But I feel the key to that video is the 4.2" barrel that could come to Canada in the Bond Arms Bullpup.

Quote Originally Posted by wolver View Post
    The look of nubby barelled versions to satisfy wannabe Americans, are enough to make me puke!
    Yes, but at this point the more legal guns in the hands of non-criminal Canadians the better. At this point, as much as I dislike it too, I figure the barrel length registration laws would be some of the last to go: the May OIC being abolished and even a CFO that issues us carry permits would happen first.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

and I clicked on this expecting a carbine thread...
    Boberg was a nice idea, but too many dollars at the time, I thought.
    and I'm with Wolver, Canadian barrels make nice guns look stupid

5. The Following User Liked This Post By LB303

MarkR (11-14-2021)

I have a Boberg 9-L Canadian version and itís an awesome little pistol. Arnie extended the slide and barrel of his shorter US version for the Canadian market and sold quite a few in Canada before issues caused him to sell off his project. Canít remember now but I think it was a domestic issue that forced him to need to sell.

Hopefully Bond Arms will do the same as Arnie did for us Canucks. Itís a novelty at the range and I enjoy shooting it.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By bush1

Big-Boss-Man (11-13-2021)

Kahr vibes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12