Exclamation Customer service

Hi,
    I have tried to reach out Aztecharmory customer service through email and phone, but i cant seem to speak with anyone. No one is returning emails. I made 2 purchases ( one was suppose to be in stock) but it is still pending.
    Can someone from aztecharmory get in touch with me!
    Phone: (844) 357-3030 keep reaching mail box of "carolina" and no return calls.
    I even asked myself if this website was fraud...

Junior Member Neal@Aztech_Armory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy-philippel View Post
    Hi,
    I have tried to reach out Aztecharmory customer service through email and phone, but i cant seem to speak with anyone. No one is returning emails. I made 2 purchases ( one was suppose to be in stock) but it is still pending.
    Can someone from aztecharmory get in touch with me!
    Phone: (844) 357-3030 keep reaching mail box of "carolina" and no return calls.
    I even asked myself if this website was fraud...
    Hi there,

We apologize for you not being able to reach us. Our phone number is not listed on our website and we no longer take phone calls as of earlier this year.

May I ask what email you are sending to?

Please reach out to me at [email protected] or DM me on here and I will send you a direct email.

-Neal

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Neal@Aztech_Armory View Post
    Hi there,

We apologize for you not being able to reach us. Our phone number is not listed on our website and we no longer take phone calls as of earlier this year.

May I ask what email you are sending to?

Please reach out to me at [email protected] or DM me on here and I will send you a direct email.

-Neal
    Hi,
    Thanks for your answer on this forum.

The last emails i sent regarding the order i made in april and the last order were sent tonthay email and through your contact form on your website. I sent another one with my phone number into it and i would greatly appreciate Ã* call from you.

Thanks

Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy-philippel View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for your answer on this forum.

The last emails i sent regarding the order i made in april and the last order were sent tonthay email and through your contact form on your website. I sent another one with my phone number into it and i would greatly appreciate Ã* call from you.

Thanks

Have a good one.
    I got your email. I will be having management give you a call as soon as possible.

This is how it is done, not even 6 hours seemingly problem solved. This is the kind of customer service everyone needs to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    This is how it is done, not even 6 hours seemingly problem solved. This is the kind of customer service everyone needs to have.
    Three months after ordering, plus 6 hours is closer….

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    We try our best to reply to everyone as quick as possible. We are also trying to reach out through our forums here more as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Three months after ordering, plus 6 hours is closer….
    Unfortunately, a majority of the companies we are purchasing from are still backlogged from Covid-19 plus the demand is super high. That is unfortunately out of our control.

If you would like to discuss this further, please send us an email to the email address below.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Neal@Aztech_Armory

SIR VEYOR (07-31-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Neal@Aztech_Armory View Post
    We try our best to reply to everyone as quick as possible. We are also trying to reach out through our forums here more as well.

Unfortunately, a majority of the companies we are purchasing from are still backlogged from Covid-19 plus the demand is super high. That is unfortunately out of our control.

If you would like to discuss this further, please send us an email to the email address below.
    I wasn’t slighting you, just showing that it wasn’t really 6 hours for resolution. And nothing about supply chain issues.

Paperwork and emails can get overlooked occasionally, crap happens. 6 hours after posting on a public forum seeking resolution isn’t bad. But 3 months from one email, unknown how many other attempts to contact since April.

And public forums are usually a last resort. Unless you like baiting Johnone…