Cancelled - Edmonton 'Capital Region' Gun Show and Sale Sept 18 and 19, 2021

The show is now cancelled

NOTE 1: we will comply with whatever COVID protocols AB Health requires. Currently we have not been made aware of any....but...

Free parking!

Edmonton 'Capital Region' Gun Show and Sale October 24 & 25, 2020

Located at “The Pavilion at Heritage Park”
    5100-41 Avenue, Stony Plain, AB

Public Welcome during show hours:
    Admission $8.00

10:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday September 18th
    9:30 am to 3:00 pm Sunday September 19th

Set-up for Exhibitors: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM Friday September 17th

Concession provided by the Stony Plain Canadian Legion

John @ (780)455-5036

e-mail: edmgunshow@hotmail.com

If COVID Masking is required by all attendees and vendors
    -masks will be available at the entry for those who forget to bring one

NOTE:

Heritage Park Pavilion
    5100-41 Ave Stony Plain, AB

The Edmonton (area) Gunshow is located at Stony Plain’s Heritage Park, 20 minutes West of Edmonton. The Heritage Park Pavilion and Pioneer Museum is located behind (South of) Stony Plain Chrysler.

1. From Edmonton, head West on the Yellowhead to Stony Plain
    2. Turn South on Secondary Highway 779 (exit 355) (48 Street)
    3. Continue South over Highway 16A
    4. Turn West (right) on 44th Ave
    5. Turn North (right) on 50th St
    6. Turn West (left) on 41st Ave
    Last edited by LeeEnfield; 09-16-2021 at 12:47 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By LeeEnfield

Aniest (07-29-2021), barkerlakebob (07-29-2021), Swingerguy (07-29-2021), Tonsper (07-31-2021)

Sounds good.............see ya there !!
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

4. The Following User Liked This Post By barkerlakebob

Tonsper (07-31-2021)

Cancelled

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    vaccine passport would have savedthis

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    Hahahhahhhahhahhhahahahhahahahahahaha

Not sure how a "vaccine passport" overcomes the manditory 2meter distancing?

The truth is that the rate of infection is starting to slow, and the 2 week to 20 day incubation period means that the restrictions were instituted after the infections started to slow their own.

All credit will be given to the restrictions however.

My buddy is a numbers guy, and his research shows that BC has stopped updating numbers in some juridictions - one could think that the NDP are falsifying information to damage the Conservative election campaign...especially as the federal NDP and Conservatives are neck and neck in BC.
    Last edited by LeeEnfield; 09-17-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post

Yes, it would have.

Just as banning all firearms and cancelling all firearms licences would have saved it.
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

I haven't been to a gun show in ages.

What's required as far as license verification right now, and does the CFO have plans to attend these events to facilitate purchases?

Yeah I know that's probably unrealistic. Is there at least a mechanism to satisfy the verification requirements via an online portal?

I used to think it would be nice to get Restricted purchases approved on the spot, cash and carry.

If NR purchases are held up due to the lack of a way through the red tape, what's the point any more.

I'm sure that's the intended effect. So how to combat it? Or is the gun show a dodo at this point?
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau
    “The world still needs more Canada, it just needs less Justin Trudeau” ~ Erin O’Toole

Quote Originally Posted by LB303 View Post
    I haven't been to a gun show in ages.

What's required as far as license verification right now, and does the CFO have plans to attend these events to facilitate purchases?

Yeah I know that's probably unrealistic. Is there at least a mechanism to satisfy the verification requirements via an online portal?

I used to think it would be nice to get Restricted purchases approved on the spot, cash and carry.

If NR purchases are held up due to the lack of a way through the red tape, what's the point any more.

I'm sure that's the intended effect. So how to combat it? Or is the gun show a dodo at this point?
    There is no legal requirement to contact the CFO to "verify" a PAL.

So you do it the way we have always done it - check the DL to confirm that it is the same person, write a bill of sale and move on.

We have a letter from the CFO stating that this has not been proclaimed into law.

11. The Following User Liked This Post By LeeEnfield

Aniest (09-18-2021)