Thread: S&W M&P12

S&W M&P12

Apparently there is now a Smith and Wesson M&P 12 gauge bullpup shotgun.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/mp-12

I have to admit, I really like the design of this. The grip I'd expect to be comfortable just like my M&P pistol. Plus the scale "slide serrations" on the foregrip seem like they'd really help lock hands in when racking without the front vertical foregrip.

I hope it comes to Canada soon as a NR. I'd always kinda wanted a bullpup shotgun like the UTAS-15, but I was always kinda worried about buying that gun because I prefer American made ones. So even if this one is a bit more expensive I'd rather pick it up.

Looks like a kel tec
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

3. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

Camo tung (08-19-2021)

still think "Bullpump" is better name

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Stew

awndray (08-24-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.ec View Post
    I hope it comes to Canada soon as a NR.
    I'd like you to be able to get one. However, will the powers that should not be look at it and decide it is built on an AR-15 lower? Probably...
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.ec View Post
    Apparently there is now a Smith and Wesson M&P 12 gauge bullpup shotgun.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/mp-12

I have to admit, I really like the design of this. The grip I'd expect to be comfortable just like my M&P pistol. Plus the scale "slide serrations" on the foregrip seem like they'd really help lock hands in when racking without the front vertical foregrip.

I hope it comes to Canada soon as a NR. I'd always kinda wanted a bullpup shotgun like the UTAS-15, but I was always kinda worried about buying that gun because I prefer American made ones. So even if this one is a bit more expensive I'd rather pick it up.
    This one is also American made, available in Canada and a better shotgun for home defense with more metal in it's construction too -

Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I'd like you to be able to get one. However, will the powers that should not be look at it and decide it is built on an AR-15 lower? Probably...
    It looks like I could be wrong, and happily so. I certainly would rather be wrong in this case. My LGS is posting that they are expected in early 2022 and will cost around $1550.00.

Here's hoping you get one OP.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    It looks like I could be wrong, and happily so. I certainly would rather be wrong in this case. My LGS is posting that they are expected in early 2022 and will cost around $1550.00.

Here's hoping you get one OP.
    would be good since IIRC the standard dp12 is over 2k