Thread: Current Polls

Actual
    Lib 158
    Con 119
    BQ 34
    NDP 25
    Green 2
    PPC 0

Of the various polls I posted, this is not the one I thought would be right.

And my response to that is -

- and my response to that is -
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

3. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By barkerlakebob

Aniest (01-28-2022), Big-Boss-Man (09-21-2021), Camo tung (01-29-2022), kennymo (09-21-2021), Rory McCanuck (09-21-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Well, barf at ships, cars, etc.

Many things are given a male/female connotation. English doesn’t show it as much as Spanish and French do. Likely their system has a “feminine” context in the French description.

There’s HAL, but also the Enterprise for both sexes of AI….
    It's female if you go into it, mount it, or ride it.
    "My principles are only those that, before the French revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal".

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey View Post
    It's female if you go into it, mount it, or ride it.
    The Black Stallion disagrees with you. Especially if you try all three of your standards…

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    The Black Stallion disagrees with you. Especially if you try all three of your standards…
    My French teacher taught me that, it was reliable.
    "My principles are only those that, before the French revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal".

CPC - Sometimes the lesser of two evils just isn't good 'nuff.

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By wolver

stevebc (01-28-2022), Swampdonkey (01-29-2022)

You can probably start bracing yourself for another federal election. A new Angus Reid Institute poll found that 54 per cent of Canadian expect to go to the polls before the end of 2023 . The bad news is that virtually nothing has changed in terms of voter sentiment. Just as the 2021 election yielded virtually the same results as the 2019 election, Angus Reid found that a 2023 election is on course to yield virtually the same results once again.

In said federal election, it’s entirely possible that Justin Trudeau won’t be the defending incumbent for prime minister. Amid lagging approval ratings, Trudeau has explicitly been keeping out of the public eye in recent weeks (his COVID self-isolation being just the most vivid example). And a new Nanos Research poll for the Globe and Mail says that deputy prime minister Chrystia Freeland is now voters’ preferred choice for Liberal leader (said voters also wanted Pierre Poilievre as Conservative leader).
    https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...ovid-isolation

I see the media is working hard at propping Poilievre as the potential next leader of the CPC. As we've discussed elsewhere, that's not a good thing.

10. The Following User Liked This Post By awndray

Rory McCanuck (01-28-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...ovid-isolation

I see the media is working hard at propping Poilievre as the potential next leader of the CPC. As we've discussed elsewhere, that's not a good thing.
    They've already got the attacks written.

12. The Following User Liked This Post By Grimlock

Rory McCanuck (01-28-2022)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    They've already got the attacks written.
    as un ready as Leslyn Lewis is was and maybe, she can beat any liberal today
    Never trust a skinny TANKER

"as un ready as Leslyn Lewis is was and maybe, she can beat any liberal today"

It would be nice if that were true but you're dreaming. She needs Parliamentary experience (and more exposure) before she can be a viable contender/party Leader/Prime Minister if/when O'Toole gets dethroned. I'm sure she is trying to work on those things (including learning French). Please save any comparison to the turds 'comparable' lack of Parliamentary experience before being flown in because a) he grew up around that environment (if he grew up at all?), and b) he is just a puppet whereas Leslyn Lewis is an accomplished lady and would likely forge her path within the party with greater fortitude.