so now what? weekend trucker protest is over

will justin relent or dig in?
    Never trust a skinny TANKER

He's digging in.
    He's doubling down.
    He's expanding the mandates.

3. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

CLW .45 (01-31-2022), Doug_M (01-31-2022), Gunexpert007 (01-31-2022), joe6167 (01-31-2022)

The weekend is over. The protest is not. Try to keep up.

See the other threads for answers.

5. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By awndray

Camo tung (01-31-2022), Curt (01-31-2022), Gaidheal (01-31-2022), stevebc (01-31-2022)

Moved threads.
    I have no signature block.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Just heard his speech.

Racist racist racist, hate is bad. Con politicians need to think deep and hard about supporting racism and hate.

He also seems to think that 90% vaccinated = 90% support mandates. Never mind that many were strong armed due to threat of losing their job or not being able to take part in free society (sports, movies, restaurants).

That logic is about as dumb and saying 90% of Canadians pay high taxes so 90% of Canadians support high taxes.

To the CBC’s credit, their reporter asked JT why he’s focussing so much on the 10:20,000 who did anything wrong when the other 19,990 were completely peaceful (no arrests, no damage).

Of course the pablum non-answer was racism and hate have no place in Canada.

I don’t think he gets how much his smug arrogance is causing Canadians to hate him personally. He’d be perfect as a CNN anchor.
    He'd be better as a Queen Mary anchor.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

Rory McCanuck (01-31-2022)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-location.html

Justin Trudeau says he WON’T meet ‘Freedom Convoy’ of truckers because of their ‘hateful rhetoric’ and would rather go to a BLM rally

Justin Trudeau has declared he will not be meeting with truckers currently overrunning Ottawa in protest of his vaccine mandate because of their 'hateful rhetoric,' and said he would rather attend a Black Lives Matter protest.

'Over the past few days, Canadians were shocked and frankly, disgusted by the behavior displayed by some people protesting in our nation’s capital,' Trudeau said Monday in a public press conference broadcasted remotely.

Trudeau, 50, held the conference from isolation at an undisclosed location after testing positive for COVID-19 earlier that day. Two of the prime minister's three children also tested positive for the virus.

When asked whether he was going to meet the protesters, Trudeau said he had no interest in going 'anywhere near protests that have expressed hateful rhetoric and violence towards their fellow citizens.'

The politician then asserted that he had personally attended protests himself when he 'agreed with the goals' being fought for, such as those championed by Black Lives Matter.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    He's digging in.
    He's doubling down.

Of course he is.

He will, if allowed to, expand his Basic Dictatorship to a full blown tyranny with all that includes.

Can you say, “Venezuela del Norte?”
    Last edited by CLW .45; 01-31-2022 at 04:05 PM.
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

11. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

Billythreefeathers (01-31-2022), Smc (01-31-2022), Swingerguy (01-31-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post

will justin relent or dig in?
    Trudeau will dig in as the NDP fully supports him , and he has nearly four years before the next election if he chooses to wait that long . Canadians had a chance to dump Trudeau in the fall , but now Trudeau will control , and direct , Canada as he sees fit . Protests will make little difference . It is what it is .
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them.” ; Ezekiel 25:17

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    He's digging in.
    He's doubling down.
    Justin Trudeau was installed to do one thing and one thing only: Bring about the complete collapse of Canada and the enslavement of its people.

His mandate says NOTHING about ensuring or even occasionally trying to do anything that might result in a stable and functional society.

If he can use any situation to destabilize Canada, he will milk it for all it's worth.

Hopefully someone will do something stupid, upon which Trudeau can continue destroying Canada.

-------

Also, the social contract is completely dead at this point. Every institution is completely corrupt and rotten. There is no recourse for any "redress of grievances" or influencing political decisions.

Y'all are trapped in the serial killer's dungeon. All you can do now is await your fate.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

14. The Following User Liked This Post By joe6167

CLW .45 (01-31-2022)

To be clear though, it’s not him exactly. It’s the people that control him. He’s a talking empty head.