Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Polls

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    Funny thing is that I run into people all the time who think Trudeau is a great mind, and beyond awesome ..
    When I run into people like that, I always look to see if their shoes are tied just to confirm my suspicions.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

2. The Following User Liked This Post By blacksmithden

Billythreefeathers (09-14-2021)

When you run into those people, you should shift I to reverse and run them over a second time.

4. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By awndray

blacksmithden (09-15-2021), FlyingHigh (09-15-2021), IJ22 (09-15-2021), M1917 Enfield (09-15-2021)

Funny thing is I actually never run into ANYONE who supports PM POS-but the polls seem to indicate they are everywhere!
    When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right.

Victor Hugo

As expected, the blip that saw a big jump in support for the Liberals reported by Nanos that saw the libs take a 4+ point lead a few days ago has disappeared.

CPc 31.2
    Libs 30.5
    NDP 21.4

O'Toole has also closed the gap on the preferred PM question.
    Trudeau 29.4
    O'Toole 29.1
    Singh 20.5
    Justin 2015

Justout 2019

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    Funny thing is I actually never run into ANYONE who supports PM POS-but the polls seem to indicate they are everywhere!
    Its been my experience that people who vote liberal tend to be fairly weak willed when it comes to any kind of conflict. They are either embarassed by their political position and their reasons for voting the way they do, or, they're clueless and vote for the hair, or, they are naive and believe any lie theyre told as long as its something they want to hear. They arent critical thinkers and just want to go along with the crowd. Of the 2 liberal voting soccer moms I know (friends of my wife), one is a total washout at life and her 2 young kids pretty much dictate what happens in the house. The other has 2 kids who are complete slugs, and she works as a part time librarian and still complains about how hard her job is. Her mother pays for damned near everything in her life. I make no apologies for pointing them out and judging them based on evidence. Reality doesnt always put people in a good light.
    GOC moderator
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

I hear Jean the Cretin is out of his casket in broad daylight on the campaign trail with Sockboy McBlackface to help drum up support and votes from the gullible sheeple.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    I hear Jean the Cretin is out of his casket in broad daylight on the campaign trail with Sockboy McBlackface to help drum up support and votes from the gullible sheeple.
    I was wondering when they would bring out the big guns

Martin must be warming up in the bull pen

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post

Dear god...he hasnt turned to dust yet ?
    GOC moderator
    www.tundrasupply.ca

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    Dear god...he hasnt turned to dust yet ?
    Somebody throw water on him.
    Know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin command here.

12. The Following User Liked This Post By Edward Teach

Smc (09-15-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post
    Somebody throw water on him.
    That didnt work out too well in that Gremlins movie. I cant imagine the horror of a WORSE Creatien.
    GOC moderator
    www.tundrasupply.ca