Trudeau defends vax mandates, Emergencies Act decision, in interview

In a wide-ranging interview with CBC Radio's The House, Trudeau spoke about tough, and divisive, choices

Justin Trudeau says people who chose not to be vaccinated against COVID-19 must accept the consequences of those decisions, including lost employment and restricted access to transportation and other services.

"It was their choice and nobody ever was going to force anyone into doing something they don't want to do," the prime minister said in an interview with CBC Radio's The House airing on Saturday.
    Full text: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...-act-1.6499214

I stopped reading there. Truly. I can't be bother reading this bullshit.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By awndray

Rory McCanuck (06-24-2022)

Why do we continue asking this imbecile with the IQ of misfire questions we know he doesn't have the fortitude to answer truthfully?
    The Small Fringe Minority: Thank you for your service!

Just to give him more rope
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau
    “The world still needs more Canada, it just needs less Justin Trudeau” ~ Erin O’Toole

Is that the same kind of choice he gave that student he had an affair with years ago?

"Come with me and pass, or fail the class. I'm not forcing you, your choice." JT... Drama Teacher.

Seems he likes offering coercive choices.
    We have no rights in Canada. That was proven over and again during the Covid-19 pandemic. Forget about what you are allowed to do; just do whatever you need to do. The government has lost all consent to govern.

7. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By chuckufarlie

firemachine69 (06-24-2022), Gaidheal (06-24-2022), Grey_Wolf (06-24-2022), Rory McCanuck (06-24-2022)