Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to your new hobby, and also to politics. One thing to use judiciously is that word "collection" or any variation of it. If you want to shoot your guns, don't use that term when purchasing. Some highly efficient idiot could delay your transfer if you confuse them with that magic word.
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau
    “The world still needs more Canada, it just needs less Justin Trudeau” ~ Erin O’Toole

Quote Originally Posted by LB303 View Post
    Welcome to your new hobby, and also to politics. One thing to use judiciously is that word "collection" or any variation of it. If you want to shoot your guns, don't use that term when purchasing. Some highly efficient idiot could delay your transfer if you confuse them with that magic word.
    I had no idea about that. Thanks for the tip! I'm glad you told me that and I'm glad I signed up for this forum!

I'll be asking some questions in the appropriate thread regarding what you guys think about a specific handgun. It's a girsan Mc 28 ma 9mm. I'm only going to be buying 1 atleast as long as I don't get addicted lol! At the store they told me you get what you pay for. But with the range membership being $450 and ammo prices being so high. I don't want to spend to much money.. but I am willing to spend up2 or around 500-600 max if I could get something like a brand new glock. I've always heard how good glocks are as far as long lasting and durability goes. But I don't know to much about them as far as the different generations and models. So I'd have to familiarize myself with that first unless the ppl on the forum suggest any 9mm glock is fine if I can locate one on a good sale price.
    Oh yeah and before I forget I also wanted to find a thread to either find a outdoor location close to vancouver/the lower mainland for outdoor shooting or to make a thread and and ask someone for when I buy a rifle or shotgun for example. Other then that I'm mainly here just for the education and time pass
    Again thanks for all the hellos and the feedback it's greatly appreciated!

If you want a complete kit at an affordable price, there someone here selling one at an affordable price. Have a look at the Marketplace section. Just saying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12