Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Social Conservatives who support a system of pedophiles, and try to help ensure the pedophiles have a large supply of children into their orphanages and child support groups for their abuse. Social conservatives where conformity to their rigid definitions is the only acceptable option to them. All manners of evils are allowable for social conservatives so long as they approve it. Social conservatives happily destroying freedom of soul, thought, behaviour, morals, ethics, and more.

Join the collective or we will destroy everything, including the firearms.

PPC voters who are voting PPC because the CPC aren't conservative enough:

6l1mZRO.jpeg
    My views line up more with the PPC, but I'm not retarded.
    -- migrant hunter

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Doug_M

Rory McCanuck (Today)

Doug,

What issue on the new Conservative platform makes you still believe they’re conservative at all?

Any objective person would see them as left of centre now.

Yes you’re right that the Liberals are even worse, but O’Toole can’t even make a centrist argument anymore.

That shouldn’t get rewarded, and the PPC is the only home left.

And the PPC isn’t even right wing, it’s Libertarian by definition, which is even better.
    I have no signature block.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Petamocto

firemachine69 (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Doug,

What issue on the new Conservative platform makes you still believe they’re conservative at all?
    - They oppose intrusions on free speech such as bills C-10 and C-36.
    - Intend to balance the budget (albeit 10 years, but all other electable parties have zero intention to balance the budget)
    - anti-corruption laws to strengthen current conflict of interest, lobbying, transparency laws
    - justice (tougher on crime vs weaker, human trafficking, gang violence, focus on criminals vice you and me for guns, appropriate sentencing, tackling rural crime)
    - Defence (supporting personnel, Arctic sovereignty, increasing defence spending, partner with allies and ramp up focus on Pacific threat [China], streamline defence procurement)
    - Stand up to China's aggression
    - Immigration (focus on "best and brightest" to "fill critical gaps")
    - Secure our border (ref illegal crossers)
    - Senate reform (If a province chooses to hold Senate elections, Canada’s Conservatives will appoint Senators chosen through this process.)

Read the platform. Don't cherry pick the obvious centrist items and ignore the rest. The platform as a whole is clearly right of every other party except the PPC.

https://cpcassets.conservative.ca/wp...c0115c3ea0.pdf

Any objective person would see them as left of centre now.
    No, not at all. Any one being honest with themselves would recognize that the Overton Window in the entirety of Western democracies (including the US) has shifted left. What was centre-left is now centre. What was centre is not centre-right. Look back at what was the norm 20 years ago and what is the norm now and tell me I'm wrong. Doesn't mean right-wingers like it. But it is nonetheless the reality we find ourselves living in.

Yes you’re right that the Liberals are even worse, but O’Toole can’t even make a centrist argument anymore.
    See above, your idea of centrist is off.

That shouldn’t get rewarded, and the PPC is the only home left.

And the PPC isn’t even right wing, it’s Libertarian by definition, which is even better.
    Elections aren't about rewarding parties. Elections are about many things, but certainly not rewarding parties or politicians. Generally speaking, the left get to vote for the party that best represents their principals. Sometimes NDPers vote strategically to keep the Conservatives out of power, but it is much easier for them to hold their nose than for right-wingers. It isn't fair, but fair isn't a thing.

The PPC isn't a home. The PPC is an emotion. It isn't a real party. Three years, three years its been around and Max has not created governing documents. There's been no policy convention and no leadership race. Max said he'll likely run a leadership race after this election. Hard to do without governing documents.

The PPC is a protest vote. Nothing more. Any notion it will become something more is to ignore reality. Some who live in ridings where Conservatives are guaranteed a win have the luxury of such a protest vote. But even so it is for naught. As I said, the Overton Window has shifted. Yesterday's right-wing (and sorry, but the PPC is not Libertarian by definition, it is right-wing/libertarian-lite) will always be left out in the cold by mainstream Canadian politics. Maybe one day the Overton Window will shift back rightward but I don't see that happening. The shift itself is slowing down and starting to stop. But there is no indication that any sort of right-ward movement is about to happen. Only place that exists is in former Soviet Block nations. But they've been down the communist road and are much smarter than your average Western citizen in that regard.
    My views line up more with the PPC, but I'm not retarded.
    -- migrant hunter

7. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

Camo tung (Today), kennymo (Today), Rory McCanuck (Today), stewbud (Today)

Hey, PPC! Are you sitting down? No, no. Not in that seat. That's not yours.

9. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By awndray

Camo tung (Today), kennymo (Today), M1917 Enfield (Today), Rory McCanuck (Today)

The majority of urban Canadians (and their the type that really count come vote time) do not want any type of conservative as their PM anymore, the media and educational system over the last 50 years have done a grand ole job of ensuring that!
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

Thanks Max.
    Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. But, I guess you’ll still suck up over $100k of contribution money as your salary.
    Justin Trudeau - living proof that shit can step in itself.

13. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By GTW

Rory McCanuck (Today), Smc (Today)

The profound has become dumbfounded...again.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345