Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    I had a kidney stone come out my front hole. It felt like a 10 lb baby.
    More reminders why I should never ask questions about guns on a gun forum...

How did we get from Magazines -> Passing Kidney Stones?
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post

Via the front hole, duh.

You can bet whatever is coming with magazines to be absurdly planned and not workable. And, like NZ, just a temprary step to banning whatever they go in anyway.

Note for the record: I have never, at any time, been asked by anyone what the mag capacity is, at any time I've been shooting. No-one has ever shown any interest.

Good luck enforcing whatever stupid rules they come up with.
    Coerced vaccinations are slavery.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By stevebc

joe6167 (10-17-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by stevebc View Post
    Note for the record: I have never, at any time, been asked by anyone what the mag capacity is, at any time I've been shooting. No-one has ever shown any interest.

Good luck enforcing whatever stupid rules they come up with.
    I recall a video of a cop (or some lessor form of "law enforcement") hassling some guy, claiming his magazines were over capacity because he of "how many rounds he could stack on the outside of the magazine".
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post

Good thing his "magazine" only held one "round" as it sounds like that single round burned out his "barrel".
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

joe6167 (10-19-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Good thing his "magazine" only held one "round" as it sounds like that single round burned out his "barrel".
    Yeah, the doc said it's likely a one time thing.
    Stay hydrated.

I've never had my mags checked, but it has happened. All it takes is once to ruin your life. I've got a couple mags that you can get 11 in if you push really hard. It will jam the gun because the recoil spring isn't strong enough to strip them out, but try explaining that to a judge.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Grimlock

joe6167 (10-21-2021)

I don't know about the OIC but Sockboy and the Lieberals have this platform pledge on their website under ending gun violence -

https://liberal.ca/our-platform/ending-gun-violence/

Ending Gun Violence

Our communities should be safe and peaceful places to live and raise children, but American-style gun violence is rising. 2019 saw the rate of firearm-related offences rise for the fifth straight year, and the homicide rate was the highest in a decade, with 40% of homicides involving firearms. That is why, in May 2020, we took action to put a ban on the use, sale, or import of assault weapons most used in mass shootings and implement a buyback program for owners.

At the same time, we are investing in prevention efforts and are providing $250 million directly to municipalities and Indigenous communities to give at-risk youth the opportunity to be engaged in activities to stop the spread of gang activity.

Conservatives vowed to repeal this ban with the support of the gun lobby, which would resume the proliferation of assault-style firearms in Canada. Liberals believe even stronger action is needed to get weapons designed for mass casualties off our streets and out of our communities.

A re-elected Liberal government will:

Toughen our laws on banned assault weapons by making it mandatory for owners to either sell the firearm back to the government for destruction and fair compensation or have it rendered fully and permanently inoperable at government expense.

Crack down on high-capacity magazines and require that long gun magazines capable of holding more than 5 rounds be permanently altered so that they can never hold more than 5 rounds

Ban the sale or transfer of magazines that could hold more than a legal number of bullets, regardless of how they were intended to be used by the manufacturer.

Set aside a minimum of $1 billion to support provinces or territories who implement a ban on handguns across their jurisdiction, to keep our cities and communities safe.

We would also continue to combat gender-based violence and fight gun smuggling with measures we have introduced such as:

Lifetime background checks to prevent those with a history of abuse against their spouse or partner from obtaining a firearms license.

“Red flag” laws that would allow immediate removal of firearms if that person is a threat to themselves or others, particularly to their spouse or partner.

Increased maximum penalties for firearms trafficking and smuggling from 10 to 14 years imprisonment.

Enhancing the capacity of the RCMP and the Canada Border Services Agency to combat the illegal importation of firearms.

Conservatives do not support these reasonable and important measures and will weaken protections that currently keep Canadians safe.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for the debts incurred by one Justin Trudeau!

Liberalism is a disease.
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

12. The Following User Liked This Post By chuckbuster

Tonsper (11-04-2021)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12