Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    I'm all for hunting these pigs as an invasive species, but I don't agree with any techniques that are all but designed to leave them injured until you can get around to killing them.

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Swingerguy

Aniest (01-24-2023), GTW (01-23-2023), Northshore (01-24-2023), stevebc (01-23-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Satain View Post
    Some one needs to do 1 with a CANNON!
    LoLz!!!
    On a side note...
    I'll take a few pounds of bacon!
    Whoops... it was actually 7 lbs of Tannerite with 15 pigs...

Also JRE on Feral Pig Problem...

While you were living through COVID, I was living through lockdowns.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By harbl_the_cat

Aniest (01-24-2023)

There was a dude from western Manitoba ( Treherne specifically ) who was successfully live trapping them in a pen. For some reason or another, the Conservation Branch ( wardens in particular ) made his cease and desist. I never did follow up on this "issue" with him, but I think I will pay him a visit in the not to distant future and find out what the reason/s were.
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

Quote Originally Posted by barkerlakebob View Post
    There was a dude from western Manitoba ( Treherne specifically ) who was successfully live trapping them in a pen. For some reason or another, the Conservation Branch ( wardens in particular ) made his cease and desist. I never did follow up on this "issue" with him, but I think I will pay him a visit in the not to distant future and find out what the reason/s were.
    They do the same in Australia and sell them to Germany where wild boar is considered a expensive and sought after delicacy. I think they also do the same with wild goats, horses and camels and make a lot of money doing so.

The ABC is the Aussie version of our CBC but is not woke and leftist run.

Could not find the video on the wild pig trapping in Australia but it is around the same idea as the goats, horses, camels and other species etc.

Because Australia has no real native predators except for Dingo's and crocodiles and because the weather is never really too cold plus they have hundreds of thousands of hectares of remote wilderness most animals go crazy when introduced into Australia.
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

7. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By M1917 Enfield

Aniest (01-24-2023), barkerlakebob (01-23-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    Could not find the video on the wild pig trapping in Australia but it is around the same idea as the goats, horses, camels and other species etc.
    Perhaps

Damage, death & disease: devastating effects of wild boars �� | Meet the Ferals Ep 7 | ABC Australia
    Feb 2020, 8 minutes

http://y2u.be/t22hkF0A6h8

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

Aniest (01-24-2023), barkerlakebob (01-23-2023)

The only solution....

http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver
    ** Member CSSA, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?

11. The Following User Liked This Post By Battle Beaver

SIR VEYOR (01-24-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    Perhaps

Damage, death & disease: devastating effects of wild boars �� | Meet the Ferals Ep 7 | ABC Australia
    Feb 2020, 8 minutes

http://y2u.be/t22hkF0A6h8
    Actually, the one I wanted was one where they trapped them in big numbers and some they shot on the spot and had butchers and a chilled/refrigerated trailer onsite and others they shipped live.

Australia has a lot of experience bulk shipping live animals overseas.

Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

13. The Following User Liked This Post By M1917 Enfield

Aniest (01-24-2023)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213