Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Anyone questioning the state of a lot of members' mental health here? There is a big difference between acting like a moron for fun and being one.
    The mental health of Western Civilization has been declining for as long as I can remember.
    "My principles are only those that, before the French revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal".

Anyone questioning the state of a lot of members' mental health here? There is a big difference between acting like a moron for fun and being one.
    I think it's the decades of abuse.

Being lied to and pushed around by a corrupt anti gun system even though the facts support their argument.

Conditioned to be scared of the media.

Conditioned to never question the law.

Told they have no identity.

Having to deal with the frustration and agony knowing that a few miles south people can own almost anything.

There is a big difference between acting like a moron for fun and being one.
    I've been acting like a moron for so long I question this about myself.

Question to anyone who hasn't ignored me yet. Not sure why people hate free speech so much these days.

anyway here it is:

When forming a citizen militia would it not be wise to have good relations with the military and the pro gun/good portion of law enforcement?

They will still be there. The goal of the militia is for citizen defense against the bad elements of society, not to overthrow the government and ruin the economy.

Also if you were really worried about malicious agents couldn't you just check everyone's PAL and or follow them to work?

I think if some well known community members started one it would grow and they could do all the verifying since everyone trusts them.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920