Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Quote Originally Posted by harbl_the_cat View Post
    There is no such thing as "left wing" and "right wing" anymore.

We presently are living through an epoch of pure chaos where none of our pre-conceived notions of how things should be are valid anymore.

The only thing we can do in a circumstance like this is focus on what short term solution does the least amount of damage, and positions us in the short term in a place where we can get through the chaos.

I think it's clear that the most pressing short term solution is to get rid of Trudeau and the Liberal Party and, regrettably, there's only one way that's going to happen: the CPC.

I like the idea of the PPC, voting for them won't get rid of the Liberals. Giving money to the PPC, but moral, verbal, and electoral support for the CPC, however, is the best chance.
    I reject this garbage completely.

Voting left to get rid of the left?

Sounds insane to me.
    Coerced vaccinations are slavery.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By stevebc

Gunrunner (Yesterday), Petamocto (Yesterday)

... like scratching the left cheek of your arse with the right hand
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    ... that's simple
    ... if Trudeau doesn't back off then on to the IGNORE LIST with him
    I see things very much as a balloon blown to the point of popping.

I see a singularity event happening where nothing seems to be happening until suddenly everything happens all at once.

To the passive observer, it seems like nothing happens for a long time, until instantly something very big happens.

I think something like that is going to happen, and when it does it will be startling and chaotic, but it won't be the end of the world and, if anything will create the opportunity for some very good things to happen.
    Things are never going back to normal... but that's not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebc View Post
    I reject this garbage completely.

Voting left to get rid of the left?

Sounds insane to me.
    As I said, what we think of as left and right are no longer valid.

The world has changed to the point it's impossible to make any kind of determination about what constitutes "left" and "right" anymore, as we did 5, 10, 20, 50 years ago.

The system is at a stress point where it will start to fail, and when it does, we get the privilege and honor of picking up the pieces and trying to rebuild it.
    Things are never going back to normal... but that's not a bad thing.

The world has changed to the point it's impossible to make any kind of determination about what constitutes "left" and "right" anymore, as we did 5, 10, 20, 50 years ago.

The system is at a stress point where it will start to fail, and when it does, we get the privilege and honor of picking up the pieces and trying to rebuild it.
    You advocate voting for Liberal values in order to get rid of Liberal gov'ts.

That make it any clearer?
    Coerced vaccinations are slavery.

There is no such thing as "left wing" and "right wing" anymore.
    [...]

I disagree completely and wholeheartedly. I don't know your awareness level of what's going on with the rest of the planet, but the above statements seem to reflect only what might be seen in Canada and in some parts of the United States. Right and Left are still very real things. As are black and white, good and bad, and pineapple and no pineapple on pizza.

The system may fail, but it's more to do with the economy than anything. What we're experiencing is class warfare.

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By awndray

Camo tung (Yesterday), Gunrunner (Today), stevebc (Yesterday)

Left and right are still there in terms of big gov vs small gov, fiscal spending issues etc. But outside of a few traditional left/right issues things are really more authoritarian vs individual rights. This is why right leaning people can watch and enjoy (even if we don’t agree with them on everything) YouTubers like Joe Rogan, Tim Poole, Jimmy Dore and Russel Brand. All who think of themselves as on the “left” but who the current left are screaming slurs at for being “far right”.
    Our freedoms ARE the greater good.

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

awndray (Yesterday), Rory McCanuck (Yesterday)

Old graphic, and is a little flawed now, (e.g hawk/dove- that turned out to be more a rhino, /corporate dem)
    left-versus-right-infographic.jpg
    When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right.

Victor Hugo

^^^
    The Left's "beliefs" "Religion" is not "scientific" and
    their "beliefs" "Society" isn't "one for all and all for one".

Their religion is "Me". My reality, my truth, is all that matters. The truth doesn't exist, and if it does it's unimportant. There's no God, and thus there's no foundation for the claim that there are objective truths and objective moral values. All of that gives way. wWat are we left with what Nietzsche calls "perspectivism". My perspective on it. Your perspective on it. His perspective. Her perspective. All these millions of perspectives. In our language today we might say well it's my truth and you got your truth and she's got her truth over there but there's nothing like The Truth to which we are all beholden. There's my set of values from my perspective. I see it this way. You've got your
    set of values but there's no such thing as the valuable The Good in itself. Thus there is no learning from the past, from the experiences of others. No standing on the shoulder's of giants. No personal growth as you learn. Instead the Left's members assert "my will to power". Since I got mine and you got yours there's no really objective measure by which we can determine which of us is more right or more justified, therefore there are no criminal behaviours except trying to assert The Truth.

The Left doesn't believe "one for all and all for one". They believe in divide and loyalty only as long as it appears to lead to personal gain, or agreement with preconceived belief even if that belief is obviously false and harmful. Playing the victim, and the race to victimhood as a means to exert power, and where there's no victimhood then asserting 'microagressions' and cancel culture, to achieve power to feel elite and rewarded for beliefs even if that belief is obviously false and harmful. The method dismantles the objectivity of truth and value, and when truth and value start to assert anyway then every fallacy is used as a technique to bring the method down so that it can't exist and Objective Truth, scientific truth, useful truth, improved lives for all, can not happen.

The Left is not about doves. The Left is about slaves, and bringing every institution created to protect man from man down to hope that Utopia appears from the crash, a Utopia so unlikely from such a bad foundation and chaos, that it ironically could only appear if done by miracle from God.

13. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

3MTA3 (Today), shootemup604 (Today), stevebc (Today), Swampdonkey (Today)

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132