Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spider69 View Post
    Suzuki reminds me of the cartoon with the oild man in a wheel chair shaking his cane yelling "Goddam kids get off my lawn!"
    I like it better when Clint Eastwood points a rifle and says Get Off My Lawn.

2. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By RELOAD

barkerlakebob (11-23-2021), Billythreefeathers (11-23-2021), chrisc (11-23-2021), firemachine69 (11-24-2021), Rory McCanuck (11-23-2021)

Steven Guilbeault and David Suzuki need to parachute into the next Eco conference. I'll pack the chutes.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

4. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

barkerlakebob (11-23-2021), joe6167 (11-23-2021), Rory McCanuck (11-23-2021)

They're threatening us with smallpox now our oil. I'm sure this is all a conspiracy theory.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By SwissArmyMan

joe6167 (11-23-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by spider69 View Post
    Suzuki reminds me of the cartoon with the oild man in a wheel chair shaking his cane yelling "Goddam kids get off my lawn!"
    Except the lawn is a private island and the wheelchair is a private jet and the cane is a jeweled scepter.

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Zinilin

Camo tung (11-23-2021), firemachine69 (11-24-2021), M1917 Enfield (11-23-2021)

If it isn't obvious, the establishment is backing him. Police won't investigate, courts won't convict, media supports him.

Communist takeovers are more coordinated than formerly.
    "My principles are only those that, before the French revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal".

10. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Swampdonkey

firemachine69 (11-24-2021), joe6167 (11-25-2021), M1917 Enfield (11-24-2021)

Let's not kid ourselves, the indians are the only ones in Canada with the ballz to blow anything up.
    If the chiefs wallets are kept filled and the FN molly coddled like they are that won't be an issue.
    This threat is just a lot of hot air issuing forth from Suzukis backside.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves, the indians are the only ones in Canada with the ballz to blow anything up.
    If the chiefs wallets are kept filled and the FN molly coddled like they are that won't be an issue.
    This threat is just a lot of hot air issuing forth from Suzukis backside.
    Didn't some rouge farmer in either Alberta or Saskatchewan take a few shots at a pipe line few years ago ?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rticle4099057/
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

Quote Originally Posted by barkerlakebob View Post
    Didn't some rouge farmer in either Alberta or Saskatchewan take a few shots at a pipe line few years ago ?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rticle4099057/
    Ludwig Wiebo, and it was a sham trial.

He did vandalize a leaking well by shutting it in himself, but the other accusations were all disproven.
    "My principles are only those that, before the French revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal".

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey View Post
    Ludwig Wiebo, and it was a sham trial.

He did vandalize a leaking well by shutting it in himself, but the other accusations were all disproven.
    Wiebo Ludwig...and he was convicted on numerous charges but did very little time. All that aside, the skirt rustling that Wiebo Suzuki is doing will embolden the latest generation of eco-warriors to do something equally stupid, or violent.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Webo said the "fumes" were killing his cattle.

Some teenagers drove onto his property one night raising hell. Someone fired at a vehicle killing a girl who was a passenger.

Not enough evidence to charge anyone, my cousin lead the investigation.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast