Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You canít improve on a BHP. Itís a dumb thing to try. A BHP is a BHP. You buy it because itís a BHP.

Of course if they wanted to beef it up and make it a 10mm Iíd have to consider it
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Strangeday

Painkiller (01-22-2022)

It's not a Hi Power, they're just using the name. If I had any use for a single-action 9 mm, I would get the original. It has a number of flaws, but the design is almost 90 years old. They fit my hand wonderfully.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Grimlock

Painkiller (01-22-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    You can’t improve on a BHP. It’s a dumb thing to try. A BHP is a BHP. You buy it because it’s a BHP.

Of course if they wanted to beef it up and make it a 10mm I’d have to consider it
    40 cal one is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by LCSulla View Post
    40 cal one is sweet.
    Nothing quite fits in the hand like BHP….I don’t like the 40 on the platform….plus…I’ve carried a BHP in some pretty weird places over the years and I’ll say this… one of the reasons I choose it was because it was all steel (ran out of ammo it’s a decent blunt instrument) and 9mm can be effectively sourced most places in the world. Try finding 40S&W ammo in the desert or darkest africa… nope
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Strangeday

Painkiller (01-25-2022)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12