Why was Rodger Kotanko Killed?

He was killed because some dumb asses believe that gun laws donít harm the innocent.

He was killed because gun ownership has been demonized in support of a civil disarmament agenda.

He was killed because too damned many nice folk who play nice games with nice guns donít give a rare ratís ass about others.

He was killed because we have criminal restrictions/bans on the use, carriage, and possession of firearms.

Restrictions/bans enshrined in criminal law.

Restrictions/bans that are criminal in themselves, because the actions restricted and banned are not criminal in nature.
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

2. The Following 8 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

IJ22 (01-21-2022), LCSulla (11-21-2022), M1917 Enfield (01-21-2022), Relic49 (11-22-2022), Scoutertracker (09-11-2022), Swampdonkey (01-21-2022), SwissArmyMan (09-09-2022), Tonsper (01-21-2022)

Bruce Montague, High River, Canadians are too naÔve to get the message.
    "My principles are only those that, before the French revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal".

4. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Swampdonkey

CLW .45 (01-21-2022), LCSulla (11-21-2022), M1917 Enfield (01-21-2022), Relic49 (09-09-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    He was killed because some dumb asses believe that gun laws don’t harm the innocent.

He was killed because gun ownership has been demonized in support of a civil disarmament agenda.

He was killed because too damned many nice folk who play nice games with nice guns don’t give a rare rat’s ass about others.

He was killed because we have criminal restrictions/bans on the use, carriage, and possession of firearms.

Restrictions/bans that are criminal in themselves, because the actions restricted and banned are not criminal in nature.
    You are not wrong.

I just want to add that all of that means something simple: he was killed because the shooter knew they were legally allowed to do it (due to the reasons you gave).

In other words, the current gun laws that are supposed to stop murders is advocating the murder of innocent people.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

6. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By Aniest

CLW .45 (01-21-2022), firemachine69 (09-09-2022), LCSulla (11-21-2022), M1917 Enfield (01-21-2022), spider69 (09-08-2022), Swampdonkey (01-21-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    He was killed because some dumb asses believe that gun laws don’t harm the innocent.

He was killed because too damned many nice folk who play nice games with nice guns don’t give a rare rat’s ass about others.

Well said!

Pity 95% of Canadians wont hear this message and even if they did they have been well conditioned to ignore it!
    Warning! some sarcasm, facetious and jovial behavior, satire, irony, dry humor, playful banter and more may or may not be involved in my postings. Please read anything I have written as being said in the most joyful and happy voice you can possibly imagine.

To whom it may concern: I hereby declare I am not responsible for any of the debts or liabilities incurred by the dim witted one known as Justin Trudeau!

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By M1917 Enfield

CLW .45 (01-21-2022), LCSulla (11-21-2022), Swingerguy (01-22-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    Well said!

Pity 95% of Canadians wont hear this message and even if they did they have been well conditioned to ignore it!

Many more than one might think have already heard and agree with the message.

The more who spread it, the more who will believe.
    Last edited by CLW .45; 09-19-2022 at 01:14 PM.
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

Middle ground?

What middle ground?

10. The Following User Liked This Post By CLW .45

LCSulla (11-21-2022)

Toronto police board says renowned gunsmith killed in raid was 'author of his own misfortune'

The statement, filed on Sept. 2, is in response to a $23-million lawsuit filed by Rodger Kotanko's family, who allege an "unlawful" raid led to his "wrongful death."

An officer shot the 70-year-old while executing a search warrant on Nov. 3, 2021, at his gunsmithing workshop in Ontario's Norfolk County.

The defence denies any wrongdoing on the part of the police board, Chief James Ramer, Insp. Norman Proctor and the five officers involved — Det. Const. Richard Haines, Det. Sgt. Robert DiDanieli, Det. Const. Alex Pandolfi, Det. Const. Jeffrey Winter and Det. Const. Graham Knill.

It's the first time all of the officers involved have been named publicly.

The Toronto Police Service (TPS) told CBC Hamilton all the officers named in the statement of defence have been with the service for at least 17 years.

Its statement comes months after an investigation by Ontario's police watchdog sided with TPS, saying the officers acted in self-defence.

None of the claims have been tested in court.
    Full text: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...anko-1.6645487

Why was he killed? I was leaning towards crooked cops but that's just my uninformed opinion.
    Pump actions speak louder than words

13. The Following User Liked This Post By infidel29

Aniest (11-22-2022)