Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 76 of 76
  1. #71
    Senior Member t_glover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North West B.C.
    Posts
    1,166
    I picked up 1000 small rifle primers at Canadian Tire two weeks ago for $49.99
    They had IMR 3031 for $69.99 a pound.

  2. #72
    The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Posts
    20,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    Only a few more days until the auction
    LRP @ $215
    +15% buyers premium
    +13% tx

    Around $285 they can be yours. Don't miss out.

    I guess selling your personal stash for $250+ wouldn't be gouging.
    Did you just say that $200/1000 for primers would be a bargain ? Was that an actual offer ? I accept EMT's. Where would you like them sent ?
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

  3. #73
    Member 6MT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    YEG - Edmonton
    Posts
    3,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    Only a few more days until the auction
    LRP @ $215
    +15% buyers premium
    +13% tx

    Around $285 they can be yours. Don't miss out.

    I guess selling your personal stash for $250+ wouldn't be gouging.
    Nah…on April 25th, I sold a brick of FGMM 215m primers for $300 on the other site. You see, it can be done. In fact I sold an 8 pound keg of Varget for $1k just before the primers.

    There’s a sucker born every minute. Didn’t Barnum & Bailey’s circus owners say that a century ago? You know..you really gotta love the free market system.

    And I’m not trying to gloat. This did actually happen.
    Last edited by 6MT; 05-08-2022 at 06:33 PM.

  4. #74
    The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Posts
    20,641
    Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    Nah…on April 25th, I sold a brick of FGMM 215m primers for $300 on the other site. You see, it can be done. In fact I sold an 8 pound keg of Varget for $1k just before the primers.

    There’s a sucker born every minute. Didn’t Barnum & Bailey’s circus owners say that a century ago? You know..you really gotta love the free market system.

    And I’m not trying to gloat. This did actually happen.
    2 years from now: Andy: "I just scored an 8lb keg of Varget for only $1500 !!!!"
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

  5. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

    harbl_the_cat (05-09-2022), Rory McCanuck (05-09-2022), Sabio (05-08-2022)

  6. #75
    Senior Member Sabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Barrie, Ont.
    Posts
    1,854
    LR Primers went for $230 / $235 @ auction.
    +15% premium and tax.
    Approx $305/1000.
    Then shipping
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

  7. #76
    Senior Member infidel29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    LR Primers went for $230 / $235 @ auction.
    +15% premium and tax.
    Approx $305/1000.
    Then shipping
    JFC....
    Pump actions speak louder than words

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •