Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trap in 2022

"It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

So far I haven’t shot a round. I looked at my PAL back in April and realized it had expired late in 2020. I called the CFC and was told I had to submit a fresh application, I couldn’t renew. Application went in April 12th. No word since.

SWMBO has been finding things for me to do on the weekends. I’m going to have to make up ground when that little piece of plastic finally shows up
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

The season started well but went downhill last weekend. Normally I can count on my 1100 to work strong for singles and handicap but something has changed... and I believe that it is me. My sight picture for some reason seems different and my shell catcher (T&S) is starting to fail. The shells flying and the catcher flying off started messing with me. Normally, I am higher up in the league on singles but with a 19 and 21, it was not very impressive (especially when I was ranked 37 of 42 - meaning easier shooting day). The previous shoots this year, I was up in the top 10 (of 42). My doubles was a little lower with the Citori but was starting to work. Used it for handicap and it felt better then normal. I mine be switching to the Citori to become my main with the 1100 becoming my backup. I will just need more practice.

R&R: I hope you can get your PAL processed quickly. The chores really start to stack up when they get use to you being home on weekends.

Dewey: The BT99 is a nice gun. For me with a change, it is just practice, practice, practice. By next week, you will be the expert.

Despite the lame weather forecast and high gas prices, we still got an ok turnout at our shoot this weekend.
    My shooting was pretty unspectacular, with the exception of the saturday singles. I managed to string together my first 50 straight.

I don't know what happened on sunday though. It's like I forgot how. Saturday I was turning everything into a puff of smoke, and on sunday it was all chips.

Too much rain to shoot tonight, so we'll see what next week brings.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

Congrats on the 50 straight! Next up 75 straight!
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

Congrats Dewey. That is a big achievement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123